49.Horny GULF 🔞

Flashback

Gulf: aah mew more, please... I want you, baby... Gulf and mew were doing it in the car parking.... Aaahhh aaahhhh baby please don't... Aahhh

Mew: Did you like it, baby... Your ass is so tight gulf... I love fucking you ...

Gulf: You are also too big mew... Aaahhh.....

Mew is sitting on mew's lap....inside office car parking it's 2 am... Mew has a meeting and they completed their work it's already late.... and both boys are bored doing it in every corner of the office...

Gulf is as always horny today his excuse was that Mew is looking extremely handsome...

And it's true too... Coz mew put extra efforts to get ready coz he loves his horny wife when he is jealous..

Mew also flirted with few clients to make gulf more angry and hungry for his husband's body...

Mew knew how to make his wife hornier... And after nulf incident.... gulf was really claiming his husband...

Gulf is full naked sitting on mew's dick making himself bounce on his husband's dick...

Gulf asked mew to park the car in the dark... And started removing clothes both boys are naked... And enjoying each other... Gulf was screaming his lungs out when mew started thrusting him...

Mew is not ready to leave this opportunity.. Though the boys came twice but still not satisfied...

Mew makes Gulf lay on his chest and entered from the back.. He fucked him like an animal...

Gulf: Ahh no mew please aahh mew... Fuck no.... Baby... Don't please....

Mew: You don't want your husband's dick baby... You loved it right...

Gulf: aah yes baby but you are killing me... Aaahh my ass is paining...

Both came in unison and sweating badly..

Gulf: please let me go.. Baby, I am really tired..

Mew: hmm me too baby... Let's go home.. Both boys came home and sleep...

They both are really happy with each other and mew was okay the way Gulf taking care of him...

In the morning when gulf tried to get up mew stopped him... Don't go baby...spread your legs see my dick is so hard...

Gulf: let me go baby I am tired I won't do...

Mew: it's a ritual baby to enter me inside you before you go anywhere...

Gulf: baby I am going to pee, please.... Let me go...

Mew: you know the rules...

Gulf: rolled his eyes and let gulf go to the washroom... Gulf is doing his work but Mew is holding his dick.. And as usual, mew won't let gulf go so easily... After it he let gulf stay there and started stroking fast... Aahhh... Mew no.. I don't have any stamina to go for any other round..

Mew: Baby as if I am going to listen...

Gulf: Ahhh fuck mew... I am going to cum.. Please slow... Aaahhh....

Gulf cum for one more time... And he holds mew... Baby not anymore, please.... Gulf cleaned himself and go to bed to sleep more...but after an sleep mew finds gulf on his body..

Mew: What are you doing...

Gulf: You sleep your wife is feeling horny...want his husband's perfect dick...he sucked mew to make him hard and put it inside his ass and started grinding....ahhh mew ahh..mew just watch him getting slutty day by day..

For mew and gulf it's a honeymoon period..but..

Mew: Gulf what are you doing.. You know I won't eat mash mellow why did you put that...

Gulf: oh mew sorry I forgot... I learned this from cocking show so I tried... Let me prepare something else for you...

Mew: It's okay I will eat something at the office... Goodbye... Take proper rest and if you feel okay then come office...

Gulf: byeee baby...

Mew in the car..why it's feeling something hollow inside... Why I am feeling restless... Why everything is going well but I am not feeling happy...

They were happy but after a month and have lots of sex... mew started getting bored... He feels uneasy... They started fighting for small things... Mew always apologized coz he can see gulf do whatever mew says...Gulf always helps mew in his work.. Do household work.. And take care of Mew... He has become all that a husband wants but... Mew started getting irritated...

One day...

Gulf: baby... See I brought your favorite games so let's play together...

Mew: But you don't like this kind of game gulf...

Gulf: But I want to like this for you mew...

Mew: got irritated... I don't want to play...

A few days later..

Gulf: baby come I made your favorite cheese omelet...

Mew: I don't want to eat...you made it last week too...

After one day...

Gulf: mew I want you... Gulf opened all his clothes and come closer to mew... I will give you what I have mew... Gulf started kissing Mew but mew broke the kiss... Gulf I don't feel like doing it...

Gulf: what you want mew... I can see you don't like whatever I do... For one month everything was good but later... You are getting irritated.. Please tell me what I can do baby... What you want me to do.... Please baby... If you want me to try something else tell me... I will do it... I am ready to suck you... But please let me touch you...

Please be my old husband.... Please baby... Gulf cried coz of mew's behavior... You love that nulf and that's why you are doing this to me right....

Mew: Closed his eyes and think... Oh god why I am hurting him when he is trying so much...

He has changed himself completely coz of me... And I still hurt him.. He is doing so much cooking, cleaning, taking care of me... He is trying to make me happy then why I am not happy with him.. I miss my old gulfie...

Mew don't want but still, he pulls gulf and start making love to him...

They both boys are in the middle of their lovemaking when someone opens the door of their bedroom...

Both mew and his sex partner looked to the person who entered their bedroom.... And the person saw mew having sex with someone and he said... Mew.... You bastard asshole....

Mew: Gulf...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.