24.𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝑮𝒖𝒍𝒇

The next few days are very hard for gulf...coz everyone teased him except Mew...mew just smiled and sometimes he started laughing out of nowhere....

Gulf always understands the reason for his laughing....

San: Mew today you are getting discharge...you are fine but you have to take care of yourself and eat timely.... even you are not allowed to eat anything except what's in your diet chart....

Mew: Yes Sure doctor...

San hugged Mew...take care babes...I will come to visit you....and hope the misunderstanding between us is resolved .....

Mew nodded...hmmmm...see you soon....

Gulf Interrupted...thanks doctor but excuse me... I have to take my husband back to our home....he stressed on his husband word more....

They both reached home and mew went to his room....

After some time...gulf is preparing soup for mew...and he saw..mew came down in business suit....

Gulf: where the hell you think you are going??

Mew: Office...I missed 16 days gulf...I can't afford more than that....

Gulf: but Dad and your assistant are handling it......

Mew: I can't let my business be handled by someone else...I have to look at what's going on....

Gulf: If you leave this house for the next one month I swear I will divorce you...

Mew: You can't...you know you have signed legal papers....

Gulf: do you remember What you did to me last time....I can't forget that Mew it still haunts me.....gulf played his master card...I am still hurt....and maybe your act can heal it better.....if you listen to me then maybe I can forgive you....

Mew: Seriously gulf...you said you forgiven me...and this is how you gonna play....I have work to finish c'mon...

Gulf: do it from home...stop showing that you are the only one who is running this industry....gulf called Keit....

Hello dad...can you look after business so that Mew can take for some rest...

Keit: but I don't interfere in Mew's business...he doesn't like it....

Gulf: Mr. Keit suppasit....you son even don't like your marriages but did you stop doing that....no right.... I don't care.... If mew steps out of this house or gets any tension due to office I swear I will leave him...

Keit: No son I understood...and I am still the MD so Yes son I will look into the business... it's my business too... I should look into this...don't worry...

Gulf disconnected the call...now my dad, your dad, and your assistant and so many employees can look into the business and you also can work from here....so stop showing off...

Mew: looked gulf angrily and return to his room....Asshole....

Gulf: You don't know mew what your wifey can do...huh..gulf smirk...

wait...why am I calling myself wifey....oh god why everything is changing...after that dream I have lost my mind....

The next few days mew worked from home Gulf hired a helper who helps him with all work ...he took online classes....

Mew is recovering very fast due to gulf...he is taking good care of mew.....but Mew is getting bore staying all day at home for so long .......he sometimes got irritated too...he insisted to let him go office or to party with his friends but gulf didn't listen...he always threaten him that if he doesn't listen to what he says..... he will go to his dad house to stay again...no means no Mew....

Gulf: saw Mew is really upset today though his reports are very good....

Mew go get ready we will go for drinks...I asked the doctor and he said now you can drink and eat outside.... but not much and not regularly...

Mew: Eyes enlighten it's almost 2 months when he didn't even taste anything except that tasteless food......but Mew was a bit scared...coz what he did last time with Gulf after drinking...he don't want to repeat that....but gulf insisted mew...and mew agreed....

They went to a famous hotel....mew really feels relaxed ...they drink mew avoid drinking much...even though gulf permitted to drink few more glasses but Mew stopped at a certain limit....

But the gulf didn't stop drinking....it's for him also a long time....he didn't drink or eat outside coz of mew....

After some time....gulf got wasted....Mew rolled his eyes...he was the one saying mew don't drink and got yourself wasted and now he is drunk like an animal....

Mew tried but Gulf couldn't walk...mew booked a room in hotel...as he was feeling sleepy...and he can't wait for the cab....mew carried Gulf like a bride...and enter the suite...

Gulf was non stop talking about anything....

Mew: Gulf go and take a shower you will feel better....

Gulf: started removing his clothes....

Mew: Gulf not here please go inside and I will give you a bathrobe...

Gulf: No, gulf grab mew's cheek you will help Me ..... To get rid of these clothes... And help me in bathing....

Mew: What?? Gulf I guess you are drunk... You need to go alone... Stop behaving like this...

Gulf: Smiled... Aawww you are feeling shy.... Did you forget that night when you tied me and strip all my clothes.... You saw me without clothes na then why are you shy....

Mew: Gulf that was a mistake and I said sorry... Please don't remind me of that night....

Gulf: How can you forget that night.... You kissed me mew.... I can't forget that kiss....

Mew's eyes widen... Coz he hardly remembers anything ... He just saw marks on Gulf's body and assumed that he did try to rape him....

Mew: but you hate that night gulf... I tried to Rape you....

Gulf: No you didn't try to rape me... I was shouting coz I am not gay and I hate the touch of a man... But I can't deny you were really good Mew... You touched me everywhere.... and.....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Gulf: I wanna kiss...you...come here...

Mew: stop it gulf...just stay away from me you are drunk and it's not right... I promised myself I won't touch you ever...and remember you are not gay....

Gulf: That's what you did mewie..I didn't say that....and I am not gay so I won't let you in but I can go inside right....come on mewie come to daddy....

Mew: What??? No...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.