2.Behave

Gulf reached Rune's office and he asked the receptionist where is mew's cabin...she gave him a temporary ID and sent him in...

Gulf went to mew's cabin and knock.... May I come in sir...

Mew asked him to come.... he was busy working on his laptop....

Gulf: sir, I came here to handover this file... Thank you...

Mew looked up to gulf... Wait ... Who are you???

Gulf: I am ... He got a call ... Excuse me ...he answered the call....

Hello, yes I have received the address I am stuck somewhere ...I will come to Meridian hotel in half an hour ....happy ..

Yes, what did you ask??

Mew: do you know I hate it when someone interrupt me... Like this...

Gulf: Whatever ... I came here to give this file and I did my job....so now excuse me.. gulf turned to go out....

Mew gets up from his place and puts his hands on the door... Did I ask you to leave??

Gulf: I don't need your permission... Excuse me...

Mew: oho... Attitude do you know who I am?? he said in a very high tone and in a very harsh manner...

Gulf: went close to mew's ear ...do you think that I  care who the fuck you are??

Mew: I am your boss, unfortunately??

Gulf: you are not... fortunately??

Mew: you don't work here??

Gulf: No, now if you excuse me ... I need to go...

Mew: Then what the hell you are doing in my cabin??

Gulf: I am confused that whether you are dumb or deaf... Coz I just said I came here to handover that file which Mr. Rune asked me to do....

Mew: Mind your tongue I don't like people who misbehave....

Gulf: do I actually look like that... I even care that what you like or dislike.... Move.... Now...

Mew: behave yourself....

Gulf: I guess first you go and learn how to behave then expect from others......

Mew: came closer to gulf...if you want me to teach you how to behave believe me I am very good at it...Mew moves his fingers to gulf lips...I can teach you all night.....

Gulf: really ...gulf smiled....  So you want to be my teacher then allow me to give you your fees sir...... I wanna give all of it to you.... if you don't mind...

Mew: eyes enlighten....I knew no one can say no to mew suppasit....now I will teach you how to behave....I will make sure you scream sorry Mew the whole night....Mew smiled ...

Gulf: smiled and gave a tight slap to mew....now Listen to me carefully you son of a bitch... if you ever dared to touch me again with that dirty hand of yours ... I will kick your balls so hard that you will never ever get hard....

Mew looked outside where he can hear some whispering.... Though it's a soundproof room but curtains are up and I guess few employees witness it...

Mew heard a knock....sir, may I come in...

Rune: sir you okay....gulf what are you doing here??