46.Office

🔞🔞🔞🔞MATURE CONTENT 🔞🔞🔞🔞.

The day has come when Nulf is leaving for his studies in the US..and Mew and Gulf also came to say goodbye....

Nulf: Hello brother ....hello P'mew....

Gulf: Hello Nulf....

Mew: Hello Nulf....did you take everything....are you sure you are not forgetting anything....

Nulf: apart from my happiness I am taking everything P'mew....

Mew: was shocked as he never asked Nulf to act this way today....

Gulf: Nulf I can understand ...I am not angry with you and I will always pray for your happiness and I am sure you will get someone like mew in your life too...

Nulf: Thanks but brother it's not possible to have any other P'mew in this world...P'Mew is only one and if you ever feel that you don't want to be with him....please let me know....coz no matter where I stay my heart will always beat for P'Mew....

Gulf: looked at Mew and grab his hand....

Mew: was shocked but happy that even before going Nulf made Gulf realized that he can come anytime for Mew....

Nulf hugged everyone and when he came near Mew...Gulf felt jealous but he didn't stop him as it was for the last time....

Mew hugged Nulf as he is grabbing his precious thing....and Nulf also hugged him like he don't want to leave him....Nulf said something in Mew's ear which no one heard but Mew was shocked....

Everyone said bye and Nulf left....gulf and Mew came to their home....Mew showed himself a bit upset and Gulf tried his best to make his husband's mood....

Mew: Gulf I have hired a new servant Bell, he will help you in cooking....

Gulf: sit on Mew's lap and said ...Mew I love you...are you still upset...

Mew: No baby I am not....I love you too...

Gulf: then show me  ..

Mew: What??...

Gulf: Show me how much you love me....I want you, Mew...

Mew: smirked coz what he thought is exactly happening...Mew kissed Gulf and Gulf reciprocated in full....Mew loves the way Gulf is surrendering himself to Mew...

The way he is fully showing his love to mew....it feels really good....in these few days Gulf started showing his love...even at the time of sex he asked Mew to do new things....or he communicate what he don't like....

Mew is feeling on top of the world....gulf spread your legs baby ....

Mew is on top of Gulf and both boys are without clothes....Mew is sucking gulf's nipples.....gulf did what Mew asked him ...both made love for a long and then gulf said ...

Gulf: Mew I want to join your company...I want to work with you...

Mew: eyes enlighten still he said but your studies baby...

Gulf: I will manage that...you said earlier you will also help me in my studies...

Mew: yes I will sweety....so when you want to join your company ....I will ask my secretary to prepare your cabin and arrange a secretary for you...

Gulf: Mew I want to work like a normal employee, not your husband...

Mew: smiled ....okay baby whatever you want....so when you will join...

Gulf: tomorrow....if it's fine for you...

Mew: okay sure...both boys are really happy that finally, no one is between them....

The next day Mew get up and saw gulf sleeping ...he went for his exercise ....and thought...let my baby sleep peacefully for some time....he don't have a habit of getting up early... it's okay I will go to the office late...

Mew came from gym room and he directly went to take bath when he steps out he didn't find gulf on the bed ....he looks for him everywhere ....and found him in the kitchen ....Mew was shocked that gulf is ready for office and he prepared the breakfast and lunch too...

Mew: how did you manage to get up early and prepare breakfast as well as lunch...you are even ready for the office....I mean within 1 and hour you did all this how??

Gulf: I have prepared things at night and asked Bell to prepare few things.....I woke up after you left for gym ....and I took bath and came here....

Mew: Gulf you know baby ...you don't have to do all this....I love you no matter what

Gulf: but you started liking someone who did all this for you....gulf looked down as he was feeling sad....

Mew: Gulf kanawut listen to me carefully coz I won't repeat it... no matter if you prepare food for me or not...no matter you clean this house or not...no matter you work in my company or not...no matter you show your love or not but remember one thing for sure that I will love you for everything you do ....I love my gulfie...I just love you gulf and I don't need reasons for loving you...I love you unconditionally and without any reason....so don't do anything which you don't want to do...but don't let anyone between us too...

Gulf left the knife he was holding and hugged Mew....I love you, Mew...I love you so much....

Mew: I love you to honey....

Gulf and Mew left for work and gulf work under his dad coz Mew is not ready to leave gulf with anyone ....he wants him to learn things under his dad...

Mew was working on some important files...when he heard a voice ....Mew looked up he saw gulf...

Mew: baby what happened ??

Gulf: I am hungry...??

Mew: So soon... it's 12 pm and you are hungry....

Gulf: yes, he locked the door and said....but not for food ...

Mew: Baby but I am working...

Gulf: I don't care I want you...

Mew: baby did I ever said no to you but I have a meeting...and ...

Mew was stopped by lips attached to him...

Author's Note

Hello friends I want to apologize for not updating daily but believe me... I have really hectic schedule ..I am not at home coz recently I have shifted to some other place so it's taking time to adjust as well as I am not getting a comfortable place to write...please bear with me...I am so sorry

Highlights:- Mew: Gulf please it's board room we can't do it here ....

Gulf: I want you, baby, please...

Mew: Why I said a lie to him...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.