10.Mairrage

Mew: I know you are a man....that's why I specially modified it for you.....Mew put a box on the bed.....if you find it okay then please wear it...

Gulf: heard the door closed...he looked at the box... it's a ring...I am impressed Mew.... no wonder you guys are the best jewelers in Thailand....

Gulf wears it ...and went down.....

Mew is standing and waiting for gulf when he looked up ....he saw Gulf coming with his dad...that was a breathtaking moment for mew...gulf looks so stunning .....Mew never saw such a beauty in his life....fuck!! how can someone look so beautiful.....

Gulf looked down while walking and stand beside mew but didn't look at mew...even at the time of vows gulf ignored looking at mew....like he is not at all involved in this marriage....

Mew noticed gulf wore his mom's ring on his index finger .... especially for this day mew's has brought a couple ring.......as he was not sure gulf will accept his mother ring...but happy that he accepted....they exchanged rings...

After all the vows when the priest said now I call you as husbands and you may kiss your husband....

Gulf move ahead grab Mew's face and kissed.....everyone clapped .....but Mew was shocked...coz to avoid the kiss gulf put his thumb between the lips and kissed his thumb.... For others, it was a kiss but only they know that was not a kiss....

Mew got so angry after what gulf did.... He felt a bit relieved that no one understood this ...

Everyone came and congratulate them the media took pics and interview everything was well...except gulf and Mew not talking to each other....they all move towards the cocktail party....for friends and close family members....

They all enjoyed the party...gulf sitting with his friends....and mew with his friends...

Techno: You okay gulf...

Gulf: Yes I am fine...

Techno: You don't look okay gulf...I know this is not what you wanted but...you making this obvious for people...so please smile....

Gulf: Thanks for being here techno ....I am missing my mother for the first time as I am really worried for my dad....that bastard forced me to move away from my dad ....

Techno: but one day you have to move right??

Gulf: yes but not so soon Techno....I was thinking about dad's marriage....but now ....

Techno get up and hugged Gulf....Mew was with his friends when he looked at gulf....he felt a wave of anger runs through his veins....but he didn't show his anger....

Dean: Mew and gulf now I believe you should move to honeymoon suite...I have booked it for you...I know you guys are tired...go and rest...

Mew: okay dad.....he took the key card and move to their honeymoon suite....

Gulf loosened his bow...removed his jacket and tried to find clothes which he asked techno to kept in the room ....when Mew came in front of him...

Gulf: what??

Mew: what was that??

Gulf: what are you talking about??

Mew: that kiss...why did you do that...??

Gulf: aren't you taking this marriage seriously...you are forgetting mew that this is a forced marriage and I am not gay....