23. weird Dream

Gulf: Mew....mew getup...shit...he called the driver and take mew to the hospital...mew was breathing low...Mew, please don't leave me, please....

I promise I will forgive you...I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happens to you....

They reached the hospital and the doctor admitted Mew to the hospital...they gave him saline ...and took a few tests...and after some time... the doctor said...due to weakness and exhaustion he got a fever and fainted..we have done few tests the result will come in 3 hours... ... But don't worry he will be fine but he has to be here under observation....till the results come....

After 4 hours.....1 Am...

Another doctor came...

He immediately started changing medicines....and instructing junior doctors and nurses regarding conditions and precautions need to take care of.......

Gulf: what happened is he all right...and who are you where is another doctor...

Doctor: hi I am San and I have taken this case....His result came and he is having jaundice..the reports are not good.....I don't know what he has done with himself to come to this condition....his reports are showing lots of deficiency.... you are his husband right??

Gulf: what??.....oh my god...Yes, I am his husband Doctor...

Doctor: Are sure everything is alright.... coz I know Mew suppasit personally .... he is in very terrible condition...if he continued living his life like this ...I am sorry to say ....he won't be able to survive for long....

Gulf: how do you know him??

Doctor: I am his ex-boyfriend....but we broke up.... few months before his marriage due to some misunderstanding....I work here and at the moment...I know that he is here I took this case to take care of him....

Gulf: you are his what???

Doctor: It's okay I know it sounds weird but...it is what it is....

Doctor left....

Gulf went to mew....mew has hardly any strength for the next few days he stayed in the hospital and gulf never leave him ....he took proper care of mew...mew had strong medicine so he sleeps most of the time....

San also took good care of mew...he used to visit him at least 7 times a day.... sometimes he stays in the hospital and looks at his condition at night too...

Gulf doesn't like whenever San came to see Mew... Sometimes Mew opens his eyes and sees him... He doesn't talk much....mew is recovering and he saw how gulf is doing so much for him...even mew's dad and gulf's dad also visit him regularly.... Mew talks a bit with others but he and gulf don't talk much....

Gulf: Mew doctor asked you to drink this soup...why are you not listening....

Mew: why you are doing this ...you should not do such things for me...I am too bad...

Gulf: you were drunk..I behaved childish with champ...you gave yourself punishment and I forgave you...the matter is closed....No more discussion on this...open your mouth....

Mew: I don't want to drink this it's yucks....

Gulf: Do you want a punch on your face I am sure you will like it...mew gave a smile to gulf...

San: no please don't do this with my mew...after so long I saw him smile....how are you, Babes...

Mew: I am married... don't call me that....