15.He is my Husband

Keit: Mew what the hell is this...

Mew: relax dad trust be...just have some patience..

Dad now let me prove my husband's innocence...Mrs. Suppasit go to My room and stay there until I call you....and he asked Albert to stay in balcony....

Gulf now tells me exactly what happened he open the recorder and record everything....gulf told him each and every detail....

Then he called the servant and he recorded his statement and later mink's statement...

Common let's go to the crime scene...

Mink: Keit what your son is trying to do by all this....we are not criminals...

Keit: relax Mink... let him do his work...I have heard everyone's statements....and this doesn't look as simple as you said...

Mew: So Mrs. Suppasit you said ...gulf came to your room coz he wanted to talk to you .... but when he saw you in this dress he lost his control and tried to rape you....he pushed you in this couch and get on your top and then Albert came and gulf got scared and runs from here....right...??

Mink: right...

Mew: Albert as per your statement you brought milk for your mam and when you saw gulf trying to rape her... you shout due to which gulf looked at you and run...

Albert(servant): Right....sir...

Mew: Ahh Albert lying is an art...and you should check the facts before lying....but you missed it...

Albert: Sorry....I didn't understand what you said...

Mew: did you know with whom gulf was talking on the phone.... when you said Mink mam is calling him.... Mew played the last part of his call recording with gulf.......that means Albert you are the one who told gulf that mink is calling him....gulf didn't go on his own.....

And later after 15 minutes, I have received a miss call from gulf ...as he confirmed in his statement....that he was trying to call me when dad's shouts from the hall so he disconnected..... that means he returned to his room....that's exact 15 minutes of our last conversation...so in this 15 minute all happened....right...

Everyone was shocked hearing mew's point of view....and Albert got scared...even Mink too felt a bit uncomfortable....

Mew: So Mrs. Suppasit...as what you said gulf come to this room... he saw you in this dress...pushed you here.. get on top of you and you fought......but why I Can't see any bruises on your or gulf's body coz of fighting...except a mark on your cheek like someone slapped you mew looked to gulf and controlled his laugh and how come... except Albert no one heard your voice for help....are you sure you shouted ...??

Mink: is sweating now...actually I tried to control the situation on my own...coz Keit's reputation was at stake...so I didn't shout that loud...

Mew: oh!! that means you think of my dad's reputation when you were getting raped...wao Mrs. Suppasit you are so much in love with my dad...I am impressed...Mew said sarcastically.....

Keit looked at mink...now he started getting suspicious....

Mew: And Albert you said you went inside to give her milk...so where is the milk...

Albert: too scared...I saw gulf sir raping mam.... so I put milk on side table here (he pointed out the table near the door)... and run towards mam to help..... but gulf sir runs down after seeing me and I left with milk...and put the glass inside kitchen.... Albert started sweating too ....

Mew: oh!! so you mean your mam was getting raped but still, you thought of milk first...wao...what a dedication...I am sure anyone in your place has dropped the glass and run to help.....so let's a go-to kitchen we have to give that glass to cops for evidence...too...right...

Albert has gulped after haring cops....

They all went to the kitchen...where is the glass...

Albert: his voice started trembling...ahh I...I ...I throw the milk and cleaned the class...

Mew: oh all this happened and still you didn't forget to clean the glass wao.. interesting...no worries Albert we don't have cameras in rooms but we have cameras in the hall and kitchen so let's see what you just said is right or.......mew grab Albert's collar.... make sure whatever you said is true Albert.... coz if you are lying you know me right....I won't spare you....I love my husband more than anyone in this world.... just imagine if you tried to trick him what I will do to you...

Gulf's eyes widened after hearing the love word from mew....he looked at mew....is he really in love with me??... Gulf thought....

Mink: Mew what do you mean by all this that we are telling lie and your husband is right...

Mew: Mrs. Suppasit..wait for CCTV footage then everything will be clear......just imagined if I have suspect so much without having any investigation training how much the cops will do when I call them....and if you were lying....then mew smirked....

Mink: Keit say something...I forgive gulf just close this matter no need to take it outside...

Keit: Shut up Mink.... there are lots of lies which I can see clearly...you said gulf came by himself...and he attacked you...but as if I remember when I entered the room you were not looking like someone who just survived from rape....but I believed you coz I thought no girl can accuse someone with such a dirty lie....so tell me the truth now and I will let you go in peace but if I find out from others that you were lying then no one can save your ass...

And you Albert..you are going to regret this every minute of your life coz I won't spare you too....

Albert got extremely scared and he gets down on his knees...Keit's sir I am sorry ...please forgive me...I have 2 small kids .. mam asked me to do this..... she said she will reward me with lots of money ...gulf sir didn't do anything...mam asked me to stand outside the room to guard and to let her know if anyone comes....  I saw gulf sir slaps mam for seducing him and trying to have sex with him forcefully.....

Keit is fuming in anger....how dare you...he grabs Albert's collar.....

Mink: No Keit he is lying I am sure this bastard gulf has asked him to do so....

Mew went near mink I warned you....I won't listen a single word against my husband....mew grabs minks's hair and pulls her with him....and in the next moment Mew throws her on the floor....I don't know dad what you will do...but if I see her here again then I will break all ties with you and this house...c'mon gulf... let's go....

Keit: son please wait...mew...gulf...but no one listened....

Gulf followed Mew as he was in so much shock ....lots of things happen in a day....

Author's Note

Highlights:-
Gulf: please talk to me Mew..else...

Mew: else what??

Gulf: else I will go to my dad's place....

Mew: ask the driver to drop you...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 7 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.