45. Securing Profit Securing Love

Mew: Coz everything is fair in love and war...and I love him more than anything or anyone in this world.

I am a businessman Nulf like I secure my profits I know how to secure my love...today maybe he is hurt or cry but in long term, he will be more than happy...

Nulf: what do you mean??

Mew: Nulf when you came I saw in your eyes that you are flirting with me....and you thought that my and gulf's relationship is not strong or gulf doesn't love me...

Why did you think that the reason for this is that ....gulf doesn't show his love publically....he never lets people know that how much he loves me...instead of telling you about our love he told you how forcefully he got married to me...right??

Nulf: Right that's why I started feeling bad for you and planned to steal you from Gulf but you stopped me...you told me that no matter what Gulf said ...you will never love anyone except him...

Mew: Right .....I appreciate that you understood all this ...though I know you still have feelings for me but you decided not to hurt your brother....but what if you were a bad person and tried to take advantage of Gulf's innocence ..

What if you tried to act as gulf and slept with me...Gulf would have blamed me ....not you...and coz of your mistake I would have lost my husband...or what if you continued to show love and care to me and I have fallen for you one day....I am a human I can make mistakes...... that's why I made this plan and involved you in this....to make gulf feel that something is going on between us...or he can lose me....

Nulf: yes but you would have told this to him instead of doing all this...

Mew: I tried but he is not ready to listen or understand...

Instead of understanding that he is involving a third person in our married life... he stopped taking care of me, he let you took care of me ....letting you make my breakfast lunch and dinner....

He let you sleep between us in starting due to which you were sure that we don't have love ..we are staying coz of this forced marriage...

This is not the first time he did this ...he let champ stay with us ....he was always clingy with him...

I trust type I know he loves me a lot...but he let people come between us ...one day someone will come in between us for real if he don't stop testing our relationship...

The third person can ruin your relationship when you left a gap in between...

The day you gulf start letting you sleep between us that day I have decided that's enough I won't let anyone come between us...

And it's good that I played this game and took you my side...

I planned to make Gulf believe that if he didn't pay attention he can lose me...now he knows that I have a feeling for you so he is showering love on me and now he won't take me for granted...

Nulf: But you can do all this by using Fling why you made him believe that you started loving me ...what if he gives divorce to you...

Mew: I know my baby he is a fighter not like any coward who leaves his share for others....when gulf said I am his that mean no one can snatch me from him...

But he has to be jealous like hell to realise all this...if I use fling a temporary crush then gulf won't react much....but now knowing that I can grow my feelings for you ...and someone in this world look exactly like him and that person love me like hell and if gulf leaves me or leave his place than someone is always ready to fill it....this jealously will never let him go...will always make him remember not to let anyone close to me...

Never let anyone come between us....

Nulf: oh...superb planning....see I accept that I have feelings for you...coz I have never experienced any love and a person like you who is loving and caring...... but I am not a complete moron or bastard who stole his brother's husband ... especially when they love each other....I tried coz gulf actions never let me feel that he loves you....

And I understand every person is a different way of expressing their love.... Some don't express their feeling publically...but I am sure that they won't invite a third person into their bedroom too....

And I agree with you ...If gulf continues all this he would have lost you one day...  coz you are also human ....and it's a human tendency to get attracted to a person who pays more attention to you....

Mew: Exactly....that what I am trying to say ....gulf has to be jealous...he has to claim his husband in front of all ....I want my husband to roar when anyone tried to put an eye on his husband....people get afraid of even talking to me....

Nulf: You are cruel...to your husband mew...

Mew: I know but gold also has to go through heat before becoming a beautiful ornament....
Gulf also has to go through this....this fear of losing me is important to make him realise that how much I love him and he loves me...

That's why I planned everything That's why I made him see our hug and that's why I said yesterday that I want to make a fresh start I knew he was standing behind....so he heard what I wanted him to hear...and finally he understood so now it's time for you to go, Nulf....

Gulfie I am sorry baby that I planned so many things...but baby I love you...and to make this relationship work I am ready to lie thousand times....

Nulf: but telling a lie in a relationship is wrong...

Mew: yes but to save a relationship it's right...I can't let gulf think that I can't cheat him and let him test me by bringing a third person into our relationship...

Love doesn't mean to get someone ...love also means to retain that person in life and to fight for them too.....thank god he finally understands...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.