43. All. lovey dovey...

Mew step forward and kissed gulf....baby I love you...

Gulf: I love you too baby ...please can you make love to me...

Mew looked at Gulf as he also wanted his husband in his arm....he wanted to touch his husband's body ...he wanted to kiss all over gulf's body and make sweet love to him...

Mew: come closer to gulf and carry him in his arm...mew took gulf to a room and start kissing him hungrily...

Gulf: ahh mew yes please I want you...

Mew was really drunk...aahhh baby ....I love you....I want you....they both kissing each other like they are doing it for the first time...

While kissing mew and gulf started removing each other's clothes...

Mew tried to open gulf's shirt but he couldn't coz he was totally drunk...mew rips the shirt and throws it somewhere on the floor...

Gulf: Mew I want to suck you and want you to do the same ....please I want to taste you....

Mew sucked Gulf's neck till he makes that part red...gulf didn't stop him by doing this as he wanted to show the whole world that how wild his husband is..he wanted to flaunt....

Mew marking gulf in every inch of his body ...mew moved towards gulf's nipples....and started sucking it...he even bite gulf's nipples for which gulf had to scold him many times....but this time he let mew did whatever he wants....

Mew sucked Gulf's nipples till they started burning.....when mew realise that gulf is in pain he immediately stops....aaahh I am sorry baby...

Gulf: it's okay...

Mew go down to and kissed the inner thigh of gulf which make gulf scream ...aaahhh it's too much....

Mew: I won't stop no matter how much you will scream.....gulf was moaning but Mew is not ready to leave him...when Mew stopped ... gulf's whole body has love bites that look like chickenpox....

Gulf: looked at mew and stopped him sucking gulf's hot dick and get on top of mew...and said I also want the world to know who you actually belong to...and no one can steal you from me....I won't let anyone do this....gulf also claimed mew's neck and chest by sucking and biting it....

Gulf sucked Mew till he is close to release...mew tried to remove his dick from Gulf's mouth but gulf glared at mew....I wanna taste my husband too...I want it, baby.....

Mew: No baby you are not ready for this mew removed his dick and released his cums on gulf's body.....

Gulf: I want more...baby, please....

Mew: let me suck you too....

Gulf: No I want you inside me....fuck me deep ....

Mew smirked...aahhhh baby I love you....

Gulf: I love you toooo aahhhhhhhh fuck...mew you are tooo big...ahhh....what did you eat today....aahhh

Mew: I am just too excited baby ...watching you enjoying like this making me harder....

Mew starts fucking Gulf....it was too much for gulf....mew kissed Gulf while fucking....

Gulf: you are thrusting too hard please ...ahhh baby, please....

Mew: Beg me ...beg me baby then I will show some mercy....

Gulf: didn't beg and looked at mew.....you are too big fuckkkiiinn ahhhhh too deep, you are fucking really bad but...still, I won't beg you to stop I want it....

Mew: smiled and kissed Gulf again...you want it you get it....after so long both came and gulf was tired...

Gulf: ahhh baby it was really good next time we will try this with a different position...

Mew: turned gulf on his stomach and entered from the back...ahhhh..

Gulf: no baby not again....

Mew: as if I am going to listen....

Gulf: aahh no please aahhhh mew fucker it too much aaahhh gulf screamed his lungs out...he is moaning mew's name aahhh Mew...meww...ahhhhhhh yess....

Mew and gulf again cum .....mew lay on the back of gulf's body...

Gulf: bastard....asshole....

Mew: oh you really look cute when you pout....I want you more...

Gulf: No baby please No.....

Mew: rolled his eyes he holds gulf's right leg and makes space for him to enter...mew started thrusting again...gulf again shouts aahhh baby aahhh please.....no....

After the sixth round gulf was hell tired...

Gulf: Mew I forgive you that really not mean you will kill me....assh.. no I won't say this time...why did you do it for so many times...

Mew: coz I love you and I want you to so close to me but when we don't do sex you sleep bit distant from me until you fall asleep...in deep sleep only you get on my chest....

I want to hold you I want your body to be so close to mine so that I can feel my baby....I miss you...

Gulf: I am just right beside you how can you miss me...

Mew: I don't know gulf I just feel you will leave me ....I want to hold you so you won't go anywhere....

Gulf: hmmm....okz...

Mew and gulf fall asleep....at night gulf get up to go to the washroom but he realized mew is holding his hand....and he murmured in his dream.... don't leave me, baby, please....

Gulf: you are drunk baby...please leave me I need to pee...

Mew open his eyes no pee here on the bed but don't leave me ....

Gulf: Shut up mew...please leave me....

Mew didn't listen to gulf and gulf has to accept what Mew suggested next...mew and gulf went to the washroom together and gulf was just standing in frustration coz mew is holding gulf's dick and helping while peeing...

Mew, you did anything when you are drunk....

In the morning when Mew gets up and sees someone on top of his....he opens his eyes the person is completely naked his body has a red mark all over his body...he said what are you doing here in this condition....did we???

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.