55.Rain..

It's been a month when Gulf is staying with Mew but there is no much interaction between them...Mew is still on his words that he will not touch Gulf till he gives enough punishment to Nulf and himself....

Gulf is away from his husband's love for the last 4 months... For 2 months he was kidnapped one month he stayed in his dad's place and one month in Mew's house...

Gulf understood that Mew was tricked and he also suffered enough...he wants to stop this punishment ....for himself as well as for Nulf...coz now Gulf wanted to stay peacefully with his husband and stop all this nonsense...

Mew and Gulf are trying to get back to their normal routine..he started his online study but he looks too tense from this morning after talking to Techno on the phone...mew and gulf are sitting at the dining table having their breakfast...

Mew: Gulf you okay?? looking Tensed...how is your college-going on...and when is your exam...you are going to get graduate soon right...??

Gulf: Yes ... but as I have missed a lot of classes during these four months so...maybe they will not let me, graduate....maybe I have to repeat this semester...

Mew: What?? Mew took his phone...hello can I speak to the principal Cherry, please...

Hello Mam..my name is Mew Suppasit hope you know me...I am one of the trustees of your college...

Cherry: yes sir I know you well please tell me how can I help you...

Mew: My husband Mr. Gulf Suppasit is in your college ....and due to some family issue he couldn't attend the classes this semester but he has continuously topped in his class ....so being my husband and topper I guess you guys can give some rebate to him and won't ask him to repeat this semester....

I hope you can manage this much ...else I have to think again regarding this year's cheque...

Principal cherry: No sir it's not a problem ... Colleges can't let their bright students suffer...

Mew: Thank you, sir..Mew disconnected the call and looked at Gulf and said ....Gulf I have talked to the principal don't worry you don't have to repeat your semester...

Gulf: Really...gulf felt so relief.... my god .... thank you so much, baby .... Gulf jumped and sit on Mew's lap...gulf kissed Mew on the cheek and hugged him in excitement .....I am so happy Thanks....

But soon Gulf realised that maybe Mew will not feel comfortable by this ...Gulf broke the hug and said ...I am sorry ...I was happy that I don't have to repeat my semester and forgot that you don't want me to touch you....Gulf face which was so cheerful turned... now he looks upset and embarrassed ....he made a face like a kid who did some mistake and now going to get scolding by his parents...

Gulf tried to get up but Mew stopped him...

Mew: It's okay ....I didn't mind that...you can sit here for some more time...

Gulf: but you don't like when I tried to come close...so it's okay...I won't do that again...

Mew: I don't hate that Gulf I just control myself ...

Gulf: hmm...still sorry....

Mew: Don't say that....the feeling in my heart for you didn't change gulf...

Gulf: then why are you punishing me...you want to put Nulf in that room then keep him ....but then punish the person who made mistake, not to everyone...

The day you start punishing him you punished yourself and you punished me too...

Do you know how much I missed sitting on your lap...how much I miss the way you used to feed me...how much I miss our long talks...our make-out session ...our love ...our kiss.. our sex ...our bathe....our married life and my husband mew....

Mew: I miss you too baby but...

Gulf: Get up from Mew's lap...it's okay mew I know what you are going to respond...it's okay...

Gulf stayed in his room for the whole day ...at the evening Mew called Gulf and asked him to get ready as he wants to show him something...

Gulf did as Mew said...Mew came directly from his meeting to pick gulf..gulf was wearing a yellow t-shirt and white denim...he is looking so cute...Mew controlled himself again and took gulf to their new house...

Mew: Gulf this is our New house now we don't have to live in that house..you told me earlier that house reminds you of...so I asked to build a new one for us...

Gulf looked around the house... it's big and more beautiful than the old one..gulf felt that this house is exactly what he wanted .....he remembered that once Gulf told Mew that which kind of house he will build for Mew in the future...

Gulf: Mew this is exactly what I wanted...you still remember every detail of what we discussed...

Mew: yes....did you like it...??

Gulf: yes....I loved it....gulf is inspecting the house when he heard a voice of water touching the ground...he looked out it was raining...

Gulf wao it's raining...gulf immediately runs towards backyard...Mew saw gulf and got confused ..he followed Gulf and saw him playing in the rain...

Mew smiled watching the way gulf is enjoying every drop of water touching his body...

Gulf looked at Mew and asked him to Come and join ...first Mew refused but later he can't deny Gulf's request and he also joined gulf...both were getting wet in the rain...

After all, playing Mew asked Gulf to come inside but gulf is not ready to do so...Mew heard from Rune that separating Gulf from rain is a bit difficult task ...so he carried Gulf without giving him notice...

Gulf: Mew please let me play more...

Mew: No you will catch cold baby...

Gulf: please Mew...

Mew: No baby.... it's enough...

Mew took gulf to their master bedroom...and asked to open the wardrobe and pull bathrobe ...

Gulf: ok but put me down first...

Mew: No baby ..I won't listen to you...now be a good boy... And don't try to be cute else I will eat you ...

Gulf: Then eat me, Mew...I am dying to get your touch....

Mew and gulf looked at each other....anyone can say that.. both are dying to touch each other ..missing their love...and can do anything to make love ....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.