9. Savage gulf

Gulf: love to That asshole never....

The whole night gulf didn't let mew sleep...he asked lots of questions.....and when gulf sleep it's already....7 am ...time for mew to get up.....his head was paining like hell.....

He somehow gets up and gets ready for office....At the office he was sitting and listening to others....his eyes are swollen and his head was paining badly...he attended few meetings and waiting for the big one with clients..... it's scheduled for 1 pm....

Rune: what happened mew you look sick...

Mew: Don't you say anything...your fucking asshole brat didn't let me sleep for the whole night .....so that he can tell me how fucking bastard I am....what did your wife ate at the time of her pregnancy...tell me, please... I will make that product banned....so no one gets an asshole child-like Gulf Kanawut....

Rune: Mew what are you thinking....tell me what happened...

Mew: Distracted from his thought....and said Nothing dad...just not well due to change of weather....he just thought all cursing in his head...

Rune: mew go home I will take care of everything....just give me this file and I will manage this meeting...trust me...go and take rest....why don't you call gulf and ask him to take care of you....though he didn't return from his bachelor's party last night but I guess he will be up by now....

Mew: hmm sure bye dad.....wao that brat is the reason for my headache and his dad wants me to call him...I am the one who took care of him the whole night....

Mew reached home and saw gulf is up and coming down from the bedroom.......gulf saw mew and started shouting....

Gulf: what the hell is this mew....why I am here....what you have done to me....

Mew: I am sorry.....what I have done....baby last night I saved you from getting raped....you and your friend were half-naked...I don't know what you guys were planning and what the hell you were thinking before getting drunk....

Gulf: rape ?? Have you lost it or what.... that's our favorite game....strip.... don't tell me you have never done this with your friends....and my friends are straight...not like you....huh you ruined my bachelor's party asshole....

Mew: what?? what kind of drugs you use gulf....I ruined your day....seriously??

Gulf: I don't use drugs...but I guess you are high on drugs...gulf pushed Mew and went out to go home....

What just happened.....wao I mean he was the one who got drunk last night....he was the naked one...he didn't let me sleep for the whole night....due to him I was so worried... ...I took care of him ...I left my meeting......I was the one who was roaming without a shirt.... I am the one who is suffering from a headache .... I am the victim here ....and as per him, I am the asshole too....wao....

Mew suppasit are you sure you are getting married to this brat to trouble him...as I can see you are the one getting troubled by him....I mean wao..this brat is really something....

Mew talked to himself ...that how can someone be so irresponsible...he went to his room to sleep.....

My head shit.....mew slept for the whole day.... forgetting he is going to get married the next morning.....

Gulf also slept in his room...as he doesn't remember his last night...he was angry that Mew has ruined his bachelor's party as well as he makes him see his face in the morning....

The day of marriage....

Rune: gulf what are you doing so early....

Gulf: I am making breakfast for you dad...coz from now on you have to make your own breakfast and eat....I am gonna miss you, dad....

Rune: Aww me to honey...but I know one day you have to move out...

Gulf: dad why don't you get married....I will always be worried about you....

Rune: I will think about it gulf but now you just leave all this and go and get ready we have to reach the hotel ...and then you have to get ready for your vows....common do it fast...

Gulf: No first we will do our breakfast then only we will go..the marriage and mew suppasit can wait....

Rune: still too stubborn....

They both had their breakfast and then left for the hotel where everything was arranged...

Mew called gulf...

Mew: did you reached the hotel....

Gulf: Hmm....

Mew: what?? why are you answering with this tone....

Gulf: First I am upset that you ruined my party and second I am sad coz you are going to ruin my life too....

Mew: whatever....mew disconnected the call he is such a brat....never leave a single chance to tell me how much he hates me...

Mew got ready and received a lot of compliments from others....he wanted to see gulf....why I want to see him when he is already going to come down in half an hour and become my husband...going to stay with me for whole life....control yourself Mew...and go to your room...mew talked to himself and tried to make him understand that gulf will come soon...he is getting ready for him only...

After few minutes...mew standing outside gulf's room...wanted to see him....coz his mind lost the battle with his heart...

Rune: Mew what are you doing here ....you know you can't see gulf before the vows right.... have some patience sweety...

Mew: yes..dad...I was just hoping to talk to him....

Rune: Can't you wait....if it's too urgent then go but don't look at his face... it's a bad omen...to see partner's face before marriage....

Mew: okay dad thanks....

Mew entered the room...he called out gulf's name who was fixing his suit....gulf tried to turn but Mew said don't....please don't turn... it's a bad omen to see partners before marriage...

Gulf: you believed in all this ...

Mew No your dad did...he asked me not to see ..

Gulf: hmm why are you here....

Mew smiled...I brought something for you...I know this is not a love marriage neither you wanted this but still, it's my mom's and she wanted to give it to my wife....

Gulf: I am a man....if you still have a doubt ...you can check I also have a dick like you...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You