11.Mew's Game

Next morning.....

Mew open his eyes and didn't find his man in his bed....he looked to the side table...he saw a note...I am going to my dad's house ....

Mew: what the hell ...did he realize that it's our first morning...he really needs to learn a few lessons.....

Rune: Gulf I understand you missed me but you have to be with mew....I know you asked Mew and he said Yes to come here...but honey he said yes coz he loves you...but you should understand that how he will feel when he won't find you in bed.....I don't like this idea.....see I am fine now go...

Gulf: No I want to have breakfast with my dad...mew won't mind I told you na...

Mew: Yes dad I won't mind...

Gulf and Dean looked back and saw Mew standing with breakfast and flowers....

Gulf: oh god!! Again this bastard is going to ruin my day....

Rune: Mew come in please.....why are you standing there....

Mew enter and gave breakfast to Rune and flowers to gulf....good morning love....gulf rolled his eyes...but gave a forced smile to mew...

Rune: Why did you bring food from outside...you should have told me... that you are coming too...I would have treated you to a fantastic breakfast....

Mew: Dad you will get lots of chances coz I have to meet my husband here only in the morning....and I always eat outside so it's good if I will come here....by this way I will also get a chance to eat something healthy....

Rune: no Mew gulf is not going to come here daily...maybe he is missing me too much and that's why he came today...don't mind....and by the way why will you eat outside gulf know cooking...he will make you breakfast lunch and dinner....

Gulf: what?? But dad...

Rune: what dad?? You did all for your dad ... your husband also works hard so you should do for him too....you love him right??

Gulf: Yes dad Ofcource...

Mew: No problem gulf.... don't worry if you don't want to make it.... It okay I will manage ....I am sure your dad is not going to ask me every time what you made me for breakfast and what's in my lunchbox....

Gulf looked at mew with shock did this bastard gave an idea to dad.....

Rune: why not I will daily check your lunch ...and ask you....I don't want you to spoil gulf...and gulf ...Mew said he will pay your other expenses....coz you are still studying....so you should do at least this much for him....this is how a married life works....

Gulf: No Mew it's okay I will do a part-time job like I used to do....

Mew: no gulf I want you to focus only on studies....so no...job...

Gulf: what the hell and who the fuck are you to decide that...

Mew: I am sorry baby...as you wish please don't be angry with me I will do whatever you say....you know how much I love you.. right....

Rune: what kind of language is this...is this the way you talk to mew....he is your husband...show some respect...if he loves you that doesn't give you the right to insult him....and what is the problem in this....I saw how much you got tired when you work...now you are not a bachelor...you have to look after your home too...spare time for mew too...gulf I seriously doubt that you even love mew...

Mew: dad please don't scold him he will learn everything ...he is just a kid...

Gulf: I am sorry dad... 💭 Thought...kid my foot...rascal...

Rune: No he is not a kid anymore ....I don't know where he dumped his manners... else he has always been a good boy....

Mew: it's okay dad...he will behave right gulf...

Gulf: Yes Mew I will ...I am sorry....gulf gritted his teeth....you have to pay for this you asshole....

Mew smirked coz he knew gulf cursed him in his head...Dad let's eat then we will go to the office...

Rune: Mew but you just got married ....you have taken leave so go and enjoy your day....

Gulf: No dad it's okay let him attend office...I will also go to college....

Rune: Are you sure you love mew...??

Gulf got stunned after hearing this...dad why did you say that....

Rune: coz I have never seen anyone to be so cold-hearted towards their husband and especially in love marriage...

Gulf gulped and look at mew ...mew ignored gulf and show how much he is enjoying his food...

Dad, it's not like that...I just thought maybe mew wanted to go to the office....you know how sincere I am towards work and study...

Dean: yes baby but you got married ....you should ask him too what he wants...sorry Mew he will learn things soon...I don't know what happened to him after marriage....what you think about you should do today....

Mew: I just wanted to spend my day with my husband...but it's okay if he wants to go to college....

Gulf: gulf get up and sit on Mew lap...mew flinched watching the sudden change in environment..... Baby...why didn't you tell me this earlier... let's go home....I am sorry honey....

Dean: aah stop you too go home and do whatever you wanted to do shameless....

Mew in the car way to home....Mew was laughing like an idiot and gulf is fuming as he will blast...

Mew: aww baby you are so cute....I never expected this from you....ohhhhh😂😂😂

Gulf: Shut up you asshole....

They reached home and mew move out from the car and he carries gulf in his arm...

Gulf: what the hell Mew....put me down...

Mew: let me help you baby...let me show you our bedroom....

Gulf shouts but Mew didn't leave him....Mew put gulf on their bed .....and get on top of him....

Mew: Now it's time for our honeymoon sweety.... Come to daddy honey....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Gulf common Mew let's do it aaahhhh Mew yes ....you are so good, baby....

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.