4.Mess

Gulf: Sorry what did you say...

Mew: I said I am sure you won't trouble you would be husband by doing such things....

Gulf: laughed husband....I guess you had lots of drinks last night...you lost your mind....

First I am not gay..and second, marrying you....huh...I will die rather than marrying a creep like you.....

Mew: aww but if you will die then who will pay the loan of Mr. Rune Kanawut....

Gulf: what do you mean???

Mew: I guess you don't know that for your studies and to buy your home your dad has taken a huge amount of loan from Sarte industries....

My dad gave him a loan long back....he agreed to pay back the amount to "Sarte company"  in a given period....and that period expired last year...

Gulf: but dad has taken an extension from the company...and he is paying the installment every month without fail.... And my college has approved my scholarship .....the moment I get my refund I will pay all to the Sarte... Your dad knows all these things...

Mew: Aww sweetie... My dad agreed on all this coz he has good terms with your dad... They are friends... But now I am handling this company and I want my money back.... Imagine What if I terminate your dad from his job under any false accusations .... Then your dad will lose his job..... as well as he has to return all loan amounts in the next 10 working days..... And if he fails to do that...Sarte can file a lawsuit against him....he has to go to jail too....

And do you really think it is hard for me to delayed or stop your scholarship....

Gulf: I thought you are a spoiled brat..... but no I was wrong..... you are a fucking asshole who just want to play with people's emotion and life....

Mew: aww my wifey got angry....but princess I know all this ....so don't waste your time telling me how bastard I am .....just go and tell your dad that you are gay ........and when my dad come to your home asking for your hand.... You just have to pretend how happy you are...that's it...your dad's job, your scholarship and loan amount all three will be safe....

But make sure you convince your dad that you love me....coz you don't want to tell your dad that you are sacrificing your ass for him and make him sad....... Right honey.....

Gulf: asshole....gulf tried to go out...

Mew: wait wifey....actually I forgot to tell you....last night when I bring you here few people clicked our photos... Me carrying you in a bridal style and taking you to the honeymoon suite..... So when you go out be careful.... People will chase you.... You know na how popular I am.... I always make a place on the first page of the newspaper.....

Gulf: closed his eyes and move out of the room....he got few eyes on him in the corridor...but he ignored and step into the lift....

The moment he reached the lobby....people run towards him with a camera and mike....

Media: Hello sir...you are the one who came last night with one of the popular industrialist Mr. Mew suppasit....

Gulf: tried to make his way out....

Media: Sir please tell me you are one of his one-night stands or....someone special...

Gulf: please let me go...

Media: Please sir let me know....the way Mr. Suppasit carried you it shows that you are someone very important......

Gulf: mam please let me go....security ....security....mam either you make a way or else I will ask security to throw you out of this place....he saw few security people making way for gulf...and gulf left...the hotel....

Gulf reached home he saw his dad is not at home....he checked his phone there was a message from his dad Ok baby take care....

He checked more messages then found...a message he sent to his dad...."hey dad I am a bit drunk so sleeping at a friend's place...."

Mew suppasit...bastard....how dare he to use my phone....

Gulf was fuming in anger ..... He sits and watched a movie to calm himself... .... He spends his day at home .... Unaware of what's happening outside...

Gulf slept after watching a movie... Preparing dinner for dad and doing homework....

He heard his phone continuously ringing....

Gulf: who is this...hello....

Rune: gulf where are you??

Gulf: I am at home dad.... Not feeling well so sleeping....

Rune: stay at home.... Don't go outside and no matter what don't open the door...I am coming in some time....

Gulf: hmm okay dad.....he was in the middle of his sleep ...so he again slept....

After some time he heard a call bell......he barely opens his eyes and open the door...he tried to open his eyes with the voice of flashing but not able to see anything than flashing of lights... flashing of cameras made him temporarily blind...

Gulf: who are you...why are you here...excuse me leave me alone...

Media: Mr. Kanawut why did you misbehave with media...you wanted to show off that you are Mew's boyfriend so you can behave like him...

Media 1: Mr gulf what is your relationship with mew suppasit...??

Media: what you were doing at a hotel in honeymoon suite......

Gulf was stepping back and in no time all the media circled gulf and started throwing their question....what you will say about the protest against you...

Gulf: what?? He was really worried but someone came to rescue...him...excuse me...what you guys are doing please leave him alone....

Gulf saw its mew with Rune....

Rune takes him inside and mew dealt with the media...whatever answer you want we are ready to give you but before that please leave us alone...please this is not an appropriate gesture.....please....

Mew's security makes the media people out of gulf's home....

Gulf: what is going on and why they were here...

Mew: Gulf the way you treated the media girl in the morning... The media has started a protest against you... Mew open the news channel and show him....

Gulf Kanawut a son of Mew's secretary found with mew suppasit in the honeymoon suite of Orchid Hotel......... and when the next morning media asked him about his relationship with mew.......he abused a girl reporter,pushed her and left the hotel in anger....

We want gulf Kanawut to apologize for this act....this is not a way to treat a girl...he is a coward... He is rude... He don't deserve to be in this society....

Gulf: what the....he looked at Rune ....sorry...dad actually.....

Rune: I know why you were in that hotel with mew sir..... He already told me all the truth....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You