40.Growing Feeling

Nulf fall on the bed and mew who tried to save him also slipped and fall ....now Nulf is laying on Mew's bed and Mew is on Top of him...

Nulf looked straight into the eye of Mew....and gulped....coz Mew is half-naked,...Mew is his brother's husband, and they are alone in the villa....Nulf and mew looking at each other without breaking eye contact....

Mew looked at Nulf's lips ...it is looking so soft and tempting he felt like tasting it....they both were disturbed by the phone call...the moment They heard a phone ring...mew immediately gets up from Nulf's body and Nulf get up from the bed and run outside..

Shit, what happened...why did I go in there Nulf cursed himself in mind....mew come down completely ready, and both avoid saying anything to each other and left for work...

Again the car ride was awkward....but Nulf broke the silence and asked Mew...

Nulf: P'Mew I packed some sandwiches for you ....please eat this in the office...

Mew: Nulf I won't get time to eat I have a meeting which will take more than 3-4 hours...

Nulf: Then you won't eat anything....

Mew: No, it's okay I have a habit of skipping breakfast...Gulf hardly gets up in the morning to prepare breakfast....so no issue.....

Nulf: I am not Gulf and I have already prepared it ....and Gulf asked me to take care of you...so eat now....

Mew: then you have to feed me I am driving...I can't eat...

Nulf: okay...Nulf started feeding sandwiches to Mew....

Ouch ..P'Mew why dud you bit me...

Mew: coz you were not looking at me while feeding .. and I was getting distracted coz of your hands are not near my mouth....

Nulf: oh sorry ....

Nulf kissed the finger where mew bit him...naughty boss....Mew laughed.....

After coming from the office Mew asked Nulf to let's eat outside or take something to eat but Nulf said he will prepare something at home...

Nulf did as he said....Nulf calls Mew after preparing food but he saw Mew is sleeping...

Nulf: P'Mew ....P'Mew get up let's eat ..

Mew open his eyes ...see Nulf and pull Nulf on the bed and hugged him baby let me sleep for some more time....but soon he realized he is not Gulf....and Nulf also shout at Mew...what are you doing...???

Mew: I am sorry I was in deep sleep though you are gulf...

Nulf: It's okay let's go to eat.....

Mew come down and see lots of things on the table ....Nulf why are you doing all this...you are also tired ...then why did you prepare so much...

Nulf: coz you work so hard P'Mew you need proper food and gulf told me to take care of you....

Mew: this is not the only reason behind all this.... coz of your brother asked you to take care of me ....,.Nulf, I can feel it there is something else behind all this care...

Nulf: P'Mew I know you can see what I have for you...but believe me I am not doing this thing to impress you...I am just doing all this coz I genuinely feel that you worked hard today and gulf asked me to take care of you....

Mew: Nulf what you feel for me is just an infatuation that happens to every teenager so please don't let this feeling ruin your brother's bond....

Nulf: P'Mew when I came here I thought that Gulf is not taking good care of you ...he didn't love you and he is with you coz of forced marriage....but slowly I realized that he is in love with you but he didn't comfortable is showing his love in front of people....

And yes I felt you deserve someone like me who takes care of you like a gem coz a people like me who never received love can understand the true value of love...but when I realized I was thinking wrong about gulf...he loves you...I made myself understand that you are gulf's property and someone like me can only see you from far  .....

Mew: Nulf, I am happy that you said all the truth but I am sure what you are feeling is nothing but an infatuation....and please don't let Gulf know all these things....what you felt for mine and gulf's relationship is just a misunderstanding...so please don't discuss it with gulf he will be disturbed...

Mew and Nulf agreed on few terms and let the past slide....

After 1 month ....everything is going well Mew and Nulf go to the office together ..mew bring Nulf home with him... sometimes he wait for Nulf work to finish or Nulf has to wait for Mew....after coming from the office Mew didn't let gulf stay away from him...mew is being too clingy....

Mew and Gulf are too close to each other but there is something changed between Mew and Nulf too...mew every day take a report from his secretary regarding Nulf...and he didn't hear a single complaint against him...Nulf manager even put this in the report that he is so professional and works like he is working for his own company....

Mew takes his time to eat with Nulf sometime in the office and started taking care of him...he even doesn't know why he is doing this...is this coz he has the same face as Gulf or he started growing to feel for Nulf...coz of his innocence and hard-working nature....

Gulf: Mew please I have my exams tomorrow...let me get up and study....

Mew: no stay here...I want to hold you for some more time...

Gulf: aahhh Mew...please don't tease me....

Mew and gulf are laying on the bed it's 7 am but neither mew is getting up from the bed and not letting gulf get up...

Mew started planting kisses on Gulf's neck...both boys are naked laying on the bed...

Gulf: Baby it's too late please get up you have to go to the office...common be a good boy...

Mew: 5 minutes, please...

Gulf: baby please let me go I have to help Nulf with packing too...

Mew: why where he is going??

Nulf: you forgot he is going to dad's house to stay....

Mew face fell after hearing this.,.

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.