3.Trapped

He looked everywhere and smiled... He moved close to gulf... Now, who will save you, my princess...

Mew carry gulf in bridal style and put him on the passenger seat....he put seat belt and moved to the driver seat....

He looked to gulf...aww find yourself lucky gulf that you are going to spend your night with the Mew suppasit...people are dying to get laid and you got this opportunity just by slapping me...this night is going to be sooo long and hot....

He called someone and book a room...He took gulf to Thailand's best hotel....The hotel is famous for celebrity and a rich industrialist like mew......everyone knows him there....they entered and mew asked for keys.... people are watching them ....the way he carried in his arm it's shows that how precious gulf is for mew.....

Mew took gulf to a honeymoon suite and put him on the bed ...aah princess you are gonna love my surprise....

Mew move towards minibar ...eyes still on gulf....Mew didn't realize when he finished his 7th beer bottle...he comes near gulf and said though I don't do drunk people but....I can't control it.....I need to release it and you also have to pay for your act right....

Mew started removing his shirt's button his eyes are still on Gulf ....he is staring at him like his favorite dish is on the table and he is dying to taste that....

Mew opened the rest of his cloth except his shorts....and throw them somewhere...he gets on top of gulf....

Mew touched gulf and gulf moan in his sleep ....wao Princess as I remembered you said last time... "don't touch me with your dirty hands" but see you are enjoying it....

Mew started removing Gulf's shirt to reveal his neck and chest....you asked me not to forget the slap but I will make sure that you won't ever forget that whom you actually slapped.....

Mew leaned to gulf's body and blow air near Gulf's ear... And in response gulf moaned...
Mew move his thumb to gulf's lips aaahh I have never imagined that an act of revenge could be so sexy....

I am dying to know how it feels when I will enter your tight cavity and fucked you so hard....ahhh I am dying to listen to your screams... I will make sure you scream my name all night and never forget that moment in your life...common princess be a good boy....and give all of it to your daddy mew....

Mew started planting hickeys on gulf's neck.....he moved gulf face to a different direction to get full access if his neck....he open gulf clothes and throw them on the floor....he bites gulf's nipples....in the next few minutes gulfs neck and the chest is full of hickeys....

Next morning......

Gulf: aahhh my head....he is not able to open his eyes....his whole body is paining like hell...he moves his hand and felt something bare ...he keeps on touching that where he is sleeping....he opened his eyes and saw it not his room..then he saw Mew....

Gulf: shouts...fuck......what the hell??...he got shocked ....what am I doing here...?? why he is naked?? .....what we are doing in the same bed?? ...he tried to get up but his lower body is paining like hell.....

Mew: Be careful gulf...you had a very rough night....

Gulf: You bastard what you did last night?? ....why I am here??  answer me and why we are like this??....gulf panicked....

Mew: aah you don't remember you were drunk, I paid your bill ...you asked for a lift....then you insisted to take this hotel and last night you were all over me ...begging me to fuck you....

Gulf: What?? No ....no it's not possible....I am not gay.....and I can never think of touch you in my dream also.....so no it's not true..... tell me it's a lie...you didn't do anything...you didn't touch me with your dirty hands.....bastard I will kill you....did you rape me.....answer me

Mew: Just relax baby dolls....mew get up he is wearing only his shorts.....he lights his cigarette and said....common doll I know you enjoyed it....so let's not discuss the last...tell me if you want more ....mew smirk...

Gulf gets up in anger ...he is also wearing just his shorts.... He grabs his clothes and move towards washroom and stay there for a long time....

After half an hour he returned.... He grabs mew's collar.... I will make you pay for this.... You bastard... You raped me....

Mew: laughed wao....I didn't know that throwing someone from the bed is called as rape in your dictionary.....

Gulf: what??

Mew: last night I pushed you out of bed that's why your butt is paining.... Idiot...

Tell me what happened last night...

Mew told him everything...

Gulf: I don't believe you to be so gentleman... that you got this opportunity to take revenge still you let me go....

Mew: coz when I was on top of you...believe me princess..... every inch of my body is asking to take revenge for that slap....but I felt, that would be very less if I rape you in your sleep....I wanted you to suffer more than this.... especially when you are conscious...

So I controlled my self and pushed you from bed ....and I don't even know when you get on top of me....

Gulf: you are a freaking bastard... don't think this is going to be over soon....I will make you pay for this....you tried to rape me...you are doomed Mew suppasit...gulf turned to go but stooped by mew's voice...

Mew: common baby ...I don't think you are going to accuse your would-be husband of rape....

Gulf: Turned...I am sorry....

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Mew: now go and tell your dad that you are gay and wanted to marry me....

Gulf: this is not just a marriage suppasit this gonna be your horrible mistake...and I will make sure of this...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You