27.Honeymoon

Mew looked at the phone he saw dad....hello yes dad....

Keit: I am waiting for you in the hall please come down....

Mew: Ok...mew looked at gulf who adjusted himself....the situation again turned awkward......mew said....Gulf dad is here...I guess something is urgent.... let's go....

Gulf: Remove first....

Mew: What??

Gulf: Your hand from my underwear...gulf felt really embarrassed....

Mew: immediately remove it and get up....he looked here and there... now what to say....okay I am going down you come fast ..

Gulf: Mew, don't go....wait...

Mew: Gulf, we can do this later also....

Gulf: You are still hard...this way you will go to your dad...

Mew: looked down...shia....he put hands on his trouser to hide his hard dick...he immediately went to the washroom...

Gulf smiled....he is also hard due to that kiss and mew's touch....shit why I am hard and what the hell I was doing...this is not right....I should stop all this...I am not gay...but why my dick reacts to his touch.. gulf thinks something else...this will not help you to make this down....

He closed his eyes and think something else and when he is settled ....he went to see Keit....he saw Rune is also with him....

Gulf: Hi dad....what are you both doing here...??

Rune: hello baby we are here to talk to mew regarding our new project...

Keit: Yes...let mew come then we will tell you....where is he??

Gulf: In washroom ...coming in some time...

Keit: did we disturb your lovemaking session....

Mew: Dad stops teasing him....

Rune: Hello Mew how are you??

Mew: I am fine how are you dad...so how you both come here...

Rune: I am good to mew..actually we are here to talk regarding the Malaysian project...we think someone has to go for market research...

Keit: yes mew and I think you and Gulf should also go with you....

Mew: Why gulf??

Keit: for a honeymoon ...if you are going then take gulf too...enjoy some quality time with your husband...it will be your honeymoon...you haven't planned your honeymoon yet.  So we thought its good if you both go...

Gulf: What?? No, I don't want to disturb mew in his work..its okay mew you go and do your work without distraction...

Rune: generally people get excited and spare time to spend with their partner but you two .....is everything between you two is okay...

Mew: yes dad everything fine...baby I won't get disturbed..and we were also planning to go somewhere right....so let's go...

Rune and Keit left .....

Gulf: Why did you say yes....I am not going on any honeymoon with you...you are forgetting I am not gay...I won't do it with you..

Mew: I said yes coz your dad won't get suspicious....

Gulf: oh and what we will do there...??

Mew: exact what husbands should do on their honeymoon....