32.I am not Gay

Gulf: Mew leave me... please let me go...I need to wear clothes....gulf covered himself in a bedsheet....and mew is holding his hand not letting him go....

Mew: Gulf please say that again na....

Gulf: No...I won't...now leave...

Mew Mew pull bedsheet from gulf and pull gulf to his bare chest...if you don't tell me that you love me ...I won't let you go...

Gulf: I won't tell you...I am not gay mew.... don't try your luck....mew grab gulf's face and kissed him...gulf reciprocated the kiss....they both were kissing each other hungrily.....mew is touching him everywhere and gulf started breathing faster....

mew asked gulf do you want to do this with me or shall I continue..gulf replied you do it mew...but don't think that I am the bottom or your wife....I am not gay just being lazy to get on top right now....Mew smiled yes baby sure....

Mew: get on top of gulf....after torturing his lips mew sucked gulf's neck.... ...kissed his chest...bit his nipples ...played with his navel and then started licking his dick...

Gulf: Aahhh Mew please stop.....my ass is hurting...I can't do it...

Mew: smiled....don't worry baby I know my ass is also hurting...but I can make you cum right??

Gulf: .you made me cum last night still you want more

Mew: yes I want you more....My hunger for you won't be satisfied with so little ...I want you everyday gulf...

Gulf: Aaahhhh mew ....stop it's too much ...I am cumming mew...

Mew stopped sucking gulf's dick.... Gulf opened his eyes and saw Mew... Why did you stop...

Mew: First tell me that you love me...

Gulf: Mew please don't ... But he didn't see any mercy on mew's eyes.... Asshole sucks me else ....

Mew: Touching gulf's dick not to let him soft.... Do you think you are in a position to give a threat....mew looked straight into gulf's eye and licked gulf's dick...

Gulf: I love you asshole....aaahhh please mew make me cum...

Mew: I love you too baby...Started sucking gulf faster and after sometime gulf came in Mew's mouth ...Mew gulped...Mew is still struggling with his dick...

Gulf touched mew's dick and after a few strokes, mew came in gulf's hand...

Mew: Ahhh your touch is enough for me baby...

Mew saw gulf blushing ....he gets up and went to take bath....when both are fully dressed they fixed the room which they made a mess in their sexual activity....

Gulf: Mew, I am hungry can we go to eat something....

Mew: Yes ....why not honey anything for you....they went out of the room and gave money to the old man....and asked him where they can eat....the old man suggested to eat in near small restaurants.....they are famous for local food...

Mew gulf liked the idea as they wanted to enjoy the authentic taste of local food....

They went to the suggested place the Restaurant is too small but the smell is really good...

Gulf: Wao it smells nice ...I am getting water in my mouth....

Mew ordered a few local cuisines...Mew went to the washroom to wash his hands and after sometime when he came he looked tensed.....his face has turned white as he saw a ghost inside...

Gulf: Are you okay??...is everything all right....

Mew: Yes baby... of course .... let's eat.. they ate food silently and then mew asked.. did you liked the food, honey...

Gulf: Yup....a lot....now let's go to the hotel I am tired....

Mew: smiled....my honey bunny is tired only in 2 rounds....

Gulf: Asshole don't tease me....

They went to the hotel....and Gulf again fall asleep....but Mew didn't....

Mew: yes sure... Give me all the details soon....

Manager: Mew you are married now stop going behind young boys... Earlier you get laid with lots of boys and I helped you to get details of them...but now I don't find it right....you are married still you want the information of this young boy....I am sure you wanted that boy in your bed like previously...

Mew: saw gulf get up from bed...just do what I say...mew disconnected the call...

Gulf: Mew with whom you were talking... You disturbed my sleep....

Mew: Business call baby....Gulf...can we go back to Thailand ...I have some urgent work to complete and here my work is almost finished fest will take care by my manager......he will come here this week...

Gulf: but I am enjoying here...

Mew: mew come closer to gulf....he kissed gulf's earlobe...so someone is enjoying our honeymoon...

Gulf: I told you na don't tease me...I am still sore coz of you....asshole....you took advantage of me being drunk at night and even in the morning....else...

Mew: Else I know you are not a gay baby...

Mew laughed to see that pout on gulf's face...mew knew gulf is saying this just to hide his blush...else gulf is also Happy with what happened last night...but he is gulf ...he will never accept his love so easily when he is sober.....

Author's Note

Yesterday After writing to my brother's husband I started writing this and I forgot that the character's name is mewgulf...I wrote with A'Tharn Type...when I realised it's late ...I have to make changes in almost every line ... it was too hectic...if you find that the name is still TharnType then please manage...

Highlights:-

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.