Season finale part 2

Moonaline

Takes place in beginning of season 3

No ones POV

Ezra held his stomach as it growled, he stood there at the meeting and winced. "May I be excused..?"

Hera shooed him away. "Go."

Ezra went behind a crate and got teary, holding his stomach. "Ow.." he groaned.

Kanan held rexs hand. "How's Ezra been..? I know you've seen him here and there but..do you know where he lives or anything?"

"He seems...depressed..and just not happy, I don't know anything else.." Rex frowned and looked over. "There he is..somethings wrong.." he ran over with Kanan. "Ezra? You okay..?"

Ezra nods a little, then winced. "Ahh...I'm fine.." he covered his mouth as his stomach growled again.

Kanan frowned. "When was the last time you ate..?"

"A-about...a month..? I think...?"

"When you got kicked out..? We've been trying to help you..but we never have been able to reach you.." Kanan picked Ezra up quickly and ran with Rex to a ship and took off to lothal. "Easy Ezra..we're gonna get you help.." he rocked him.

Rex frowned and flew next to a rebellion medcenter and ran in with Kanan.

Kanan yelled for help. "Help! My friend! He's gonna die!!!"

A couple doctors ran over and put Ezra in a trolley and left.

Kanan frowned. "I'm leaving the ghost..." he sighed.

Rex rubbed his back. "I'm with you..I'll head back after I find out how Ezra is and pack our stuff, we'll live on lothal with Ezra.." he looked at him.

Kanan smiled a little. "That sounds nice.."

The doctor walked over. "Bridger?"

Kanan and Rex stood up. "Is he okay?"

"He's a very lucky man...you guys saved him just in time, we put him on feed tube. He'll be on the tube until he gets back to healthy weight." She smiled. "He's awake and you can see him."

Kanan ran to ezras room and smiled. "Hey buddy.."

Ezra sat up weakly. "Hi.."

Kanan sat next to him and held his hand. "Feeling alright?"

"I'll live.." Ezra smiled and looked at him. "Where's Rex..?" He looked around.

"He went to grab our stuff..including yours.." he smiled softly.

"W-what for..?" He winced.

"Rex and I are leaving the ghost, we're gonna live on lothal and you can be with us.." he smiled. "We'll be together..and live together.."

Ezra got teary. "R-really..? I can be apart of your family...?"

Kanan smiled. "You already are.."

Ezra sniffled. "Can you have a kid..?"

Kanan laughs and kissed ezras head. "There's Ezra."

Ezra smiled a little and looked to Rex who waved to them.

Rex chuckled. "I got everything and managed to buy a nice little farm.." he sat next to them. "How do you feel Ezra? Did Kanan tell you?"

Ezra nods and smiled. "I'm excited..."

Kanan rubbed his shoulder. "He wants us to have kids.."

Rex blushed. "Yeah yeah, sooner or later." He chuckled.

Ezra smiled and slowly fell asleep.

Rex and Kanan smiled at each other and Rex cuddled with Kanan, kissing his forehead. "I love you.."

" I love you too.."