Proposal

Moonaline
Takes place the day after Jedi knight

No ones POV

Kanan looked at Rex. "You alright? You're very shaky.."

Rex looked at him and smiled. "Yesh, I'm alright. How do you feel?"

Kanan smiled. "I'm alright love." He stood up. "Hold up, Ezra and I have a training session." He kissed his cheek and left.

Rex smiled and then ran to the hill with the tree where they had their first date and smiled. "All the flowers ready?"

Sabine chuckled and nods. "It's all ready Rex." She and Hera hung up the fairy lights around the tree. "There we go." Hera chuckled.

Kanan smiled at Ezra. "Whatre you doing?"

Ezra kept the blindfold over his eyes. "You'll see." He brought him to Rex

Rex smiled at Ezra and nods.

Ezra leaves and takes the blindfold with him.

Kanan chuckled and looked at Rex. "what's going on?"

Rex grabbed his hand and brought him to the tree.

Kanan gasped and looked around. "This is..beautiful..this is where we had our first date.." he smiled and admired the tree and the fairy lights. "This is amazing.."

Rex smiled and tapped his shoulder from behind and stood on one knee.,

Kanan turned around and looked down and gasped, covering his mouth and got teary. "Rex..."

Rex smiled. "We've been together for five years now...I wanted to do this on our first date..but that would've seem a little too much." He laughs. "But you mean everything to me. I love you with all my heart, you mean the whole galaxy to me...so I would like to ask. Would you be mine..? And do me the honors of marrying me?"

Kanan hugged him tightly and kissed him. "Yes!!!" He snuggled close.

Rex chuckled and placed the ring on his finger. "I love you.."

Kanan smiled. "I love you too.."