Return

Moonaline

After season 4

No ones POV

Kanan smiled, holding the newborn baby girl in his arms. "I can't wait for the crew to meet you." He chuckled

Rex rubbed his back and smiled, walking to the ghost and watched the crew celebrate the success.

Ezra watched and stayed on the couch, smiling.

Kanan chuckled. "Guys!"

They turned around and gasped. "Kanan!!" They ran over, hugging the three.

Kanan chuckled and hugged back. "Remember when I was pregnant..? Meet Julianne." He rocked her. "I gave birth two days ago.." he smiled.

Ezra gushed over. "Aww..she's so cute.."

Kanan smiled. "Wanna hold her?"

Ezra looked at him. "I can hold her..?"

Kanan hands her to Ezra carefully

He smiled and rocked the newborn baby, sitting on the couch and letting the crew talk to Kanan and Rex while Ezra formed a bond with Julianne. He made funny faces making the baby laugh.

Kanan looked over and smiled. "Excuse me." He sat next to Ezra and rubbed his back. "She likes you.."

Ezra chuckled and held her tiny hand. "Hi little baby.."

Kanan kissed his cheek. "You would be a great mother Ezra."

He looked at Kanan. "Yeah..well..no ones really interested in me..so I can't be a mom."

"Says who?" He frowned.

"Life.." he sighed and rubbed juliannes cheek. "You're such a little cutie.." he chuckled.

Kanan smiled softly. "Wanna come live with us?"

Ezra smiled. "Yeah..I wanna take care of Julianne.." he chuckled.

Kanan nods and held him close. "Welcome to the family.."