The dare

Moonaline

End of season 4

No ones POV

Ezra walked up to Kanan. "So I heard you and Zeb were going out tonight. First date?" He smiled.

Kanan raised an eyebrow. "Yesh..what do you want Ezra Bridger?" He smirked.

Ezra chuckled. "Guilty..I dare you to wear a dress at the date. I already have one picked out.

"I am not wearing a dress." Kanan crossed his arms. "Never ever ever!"

"But think about rexs reaction once he sees you." Ezra smiled. "It's a beautiful green dress Kanan." He smiled.

Kanan sighed and nods a little. "Fine.."

Ezra smiled and hands him the dress. "Here we go, if you need any help just call me." He left the room.

Kanan grumbled and out the dress on. "Woah.." it was long dress, hitting the floor, dark green, long sleeves. "And since we're going to a club, this should be good." He sighed and went to the club, looking for Rex, he sighed and sat at a table, waiting for him.

Rex walked in and looked around, then ran to Kanan. "Kanan." He smiled.

Kanan stood up and hugged him. "You came, I was so worried." He chuckled.

Rex looked up at down. "Woah..you look..amazing.." he smiled at him, kissing his cheek. "Wanna go dance?"

Kanan smiled and nods, holding rexs hand and going to the dance floor, dancing with him slowly.

A guy came up to them and tapped kanans shoulder. "May I have a dance?" He laughs. "Ugly chick." He points to kanan.

Kanan blushed.

Rex frowned. "Dude just go away."

He laughs and walked away.

"Come on, let's get a table and get some food." Rex sat Kanan down.

A waiter came over while Rex said their orders.

Kanan smiled and looked at Rex. "This is fun.." he chuckled.

Rex nods. "I'll be right back love." He kissed his head and left.

The guy came back with a group of people. "See?" He pointed to Kanan.

They all laughed.

Kanan hid his face and frowned.

"Oh come on ugly chick..come show your face." He smirked and grabbed Kanan by the arm and stood him up, another one of his friends grabbed kanans other arm. "Such an ugly face." He spat at him.

Rex came back. "Hey!!! Get away from him!!" He starts fighting them, knocking them out and throwing them out of the club, he ran over to Kanan and wiped his face clean. "Kanan I'm so sorry.."

"It's alright.." he sighed and looked at him, shrugging.

Rex kissed his head. "I think you're beautiful.."

"That's all I need to hear..." Kanan smiled and snuggled clsoe