Good cook

Moonaline

Season 3

No ones POV

Ezra woke up with the others and looked at the table. "What..? Who made breakfast again?" He looked at the others.

They shrugged, Kanan was smiling on the inside. They then sat down and ate happily. "This is so good." Sabine smiled. "This is definitely something I can live with." Sabine laughed

Ezra nods, cleaning his plate and helping with the dishes.

Kanan smiled and helped.

Hera sighed and nods. "So let's get started for the day shall we?"

Ezra and Sabine sighed and nod.

Hera frowned and looked at the others. "You know what?" She closed the ramp. "We're having a day off today. Everyone get back into pjs." She smiled.

Kanan and Rex looked at each other, smiling. Rex grabbing kanans hand and taking him to their room. "There, a nice day off. Sounds wonderful doesn't it?"

Kanan nods and chuckled. "I'm excited." He got into his pjs and laid in the bed, snuggling into the covers.

Rex kissed his cheek.  "You look very comfy.."

Kanan smiled. "Wanna join me..?"

"Of course I do!" Rex got into the bed and smiled. "Mm..this is nice.."

Kanan nods and yawned, watching Rex sleep. He then looked at the time. "Almost lunch, perfect." He got up carefully and left the room. He then made sure no one else came in and locked the door, then started to make lunch.

Rex woke up slowly. "Kanan..?" He got up and went to the kitchen. "Mm.." he smiled and unlocked the door and walked in. "Kanan?" He watched his wife cook.

Kanan paled and slowly turned around. "Hey.."

Rex smiled. "You're the one that's been cooking..?"

Kanan nods a little. "Yup." He chuckled. "Surprise." He smiled happily. 

Rex kissed his cheek. "You're such a great cook honey. Want any help?"

"Wanna set the table?" Kanan smiled.

Rex chuckled and nods, getting the table set up.

Kanan placed the lunch on the table and sat down, calling everyone else in.

The crew came in, except Ezra. Who was still asleep. "Woah! Kanan you cooked?!" Hera smiled. "Thank lord, because you're such a great cook." Hera chuckled and sat down.

Kanan smiled. "Where's Ezra?" He looked around.

"Asleep." Sabine looked at them. "He's really tired."

Kanan nods. "I'll save him a plate."

Rex smiled and kissed his cheek.