Depa and julianne

Moonaline

After season 4

No ones POV

Kanan rocked the two year old in his arms and smiled. "I love you so much baby girl.."

Julianne giggled. "Mama! Where dada?"

"He's at work love." He laid against the tree and held her close. "But it's to get some rest.." he smiled, cradling her and slowly falling asleep.

Julianne looked at her mother, then carefully got up and wandered to a garden. "Ooo.." she giggled and picked one up.

Depa smiled as she appeared in front of Julianne. "Why hello princess, why are you all alone?" She looked over at her sleeping padawan and laughs. "Aww." She placed a flower in juliannes ear. "You're such a beautiful child.." she picked her up and chuckled.

Julianne looked up at smiled at her. "Hi." She smiled happily. "Mama sleep." She pointed to Kanan.

"I can see that love." She rocked her. "I've been watching over you and my padawan..and I can tell you. Your mother is a great and kind person..the best mother you'll ever have. He was my padawan once." She smiled.

Julianne smiled. "Wanna see mama?" She wobbled over to Kanan, holding Depas hand.

Depa chuckled and kneeled down by Kanan, rubbing his cheek. "I see he cut his hair." She chuckled.

Julianne tapped kanans chest. "Mama! Mama!!!!"

Kanan groaned softly and woke up slowly. "What love..?" He picked her up and kissed her cheek.

She giggled and points to depa.

Kanan looked over. "Master..?" He looked at Julianne. "Well..I...the connection..the attachments..I know...."

Depa shushed him and kissed his forehead. "I am beyond proud of you..don't ever be sorry. You're the best mother for your baby girl, and the other one in here." She points to his belly. "Don't ever feel ashamed..ever.." she kissed his head again. "I love you and I am always watching you."

Kanan sniffled and got teary, hugging her. "I miss you.."

Depa hugged back. "Why? I'm always with you..just yell for me whenever you need me..okay?"

Kanan nods a little. "Thank you.." he watched her fade and smiled, sitting down and sighing softly.

Julianne wobbled over. "Mama..? You okay?"

Kanan picked her up. "Way better than okay." He kissed her cheek. "I love you.."

"Wuv you mama!!" She cuddled close.