The bet

Moonaline

Season 3

No ones POV

Kanan looked over at Rex and smiled.

Rex smiled back and looked away, blushing deeply. He walked away and went to his cabin.

The crew stood there. "Guys, Kanan is not going to make the first move, I know my master." Ezra crossed his arms.

Sabine nods. "I agree, Rex will make the first move, not Kanan."

Hera and Zeb roll their eyes. "Kanan will make the first move." They smiled.

"How about we make a bet? Whoever makes the first move first, that side will win 20 credits? 10 from each person?" Ezra smiled.

They nod and shook hands and watched Kanan and Rex.

Rex took a deep breath and walked over. "Kanan..?"

Kanan looked up. "Yeah Rex?" He smiled.

"I wanna show you something." He grabbed kanans hand and went to the fields, bringing him to a tree.

The crew followed secretly.

Kanan looked confused. "Rex, Whatre we doing here?"

Rex smiled and quickly kissed him, wrapping his arms around kanans waist.

Kanans widened his eyes, before falling into the kiss and smiling. "Rex..I feel the same way.."

Rex smiled. "Really..?"

He nods. "I do.." he held his hands.

Rex chuckeld. "Do you wanna go out with me?"

Kanan nods and smiled, hugging him.

Ezra and Sabine smiled as they both got ten credits. "Thank you." They smirked.

Kanan and Rex touched foreheads and smiled. "I love you.."