Just shut up

Moonaline
Takes place in season 2

No ones POV

Kanan growled. "You clones are untrustworthy! I lost my master because of you guys!"

"Us? We weren't able to control it! We had mind controlling chips in our heads!" Rex fought back.

Ezra sighed. "I can't live with this tonight.." he goes to the others. "We should lock them in a room together."

Sabine nods. "Kanan! Rex! I left something in my guest room, you get my concealer please?!"

Kanan sighed and went into the room with Rex.

Ezra closed the door and locked it, keeping it locked with the force so Kanan couldn't get out.

Kanan tried to open the door. "Let us out!"

"Not until you get along!" Sabine frowned, leaving.

Ezra trapped the door and left.

Kanan looked around the room and sat on the bed.

Rex looked at him. "It really wasn't our fault.."

Kanan looked away. "Your people killed my master...the only one that cared about me.." he got teary, looking down.

Rex sat next to him. "I'm so sorry.." he rubbed his back.

Kanan cried into his hands.

Rex frowned and kneeled down in front of him and grabbed his hands. "Shh..." he wiped his tears. "It's alright..take a look at it go you're with now...you got Hera, Ezra, chopper, Zeb, Sabine....and...me.." he looked up at Kanan.

Kanan sniffled and nods a little. "Y-yeah.."

Rex kissed his cheek. "Oh..I'm sorry..." he frowned.

"It's okay..." he smiled a little. "I liked it."

Rex chuckled. "Then you'll like this." He kissed him lovingly.

Kanan smiled and kissed back, then laid in bed and looked at him. "I needed that..thank you.."

Rex laid next to him and held him close, making Kanan the little spoon.

Kanan closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

Rex kissed his cheek. "I love you.." he fell asleep.

Ezra walked into the room when it was quiet and smiled softly. "Guys, come here." He whispered.

Sabine and Zeb walked over and smiled. "Their so cute.." sabine chuckled.

Ezra walked over and laid a blanket over them, tucking them in and left the room. He shut the door and sighed. "Good..night guys.." he whispered and went to his little blanket on the floor and fell asleep.

Sabine and Zeb went into their own rooms and fell asleep.