Flirting

Moonaline

Season 4

No ones POV

Kanan sat at Jhos bar with Rex and smiled. "It's a really nice day out Huh?"

Rex chuckled. "Yeah, beautiful temperature." He smiled and held kanans hand. "You're so beautiful my wife..like the emerald..I love you."

Kanan blushed. "I love you too Rex.." he smiled.

Rex held him close and kissed his cheek. "You're my everything.."

Kanan chuckled. "You're being very sweet today."

A woman came over. "Hi..I was wondering if I could sit with you guys?" She smiled. "I don't have anyone to sit with." She twirled her hair.

Kanan rolled his eyes.

Rex frowned. "Umm..sure.." he moved him and Kanan to the opposite side of her.

Kanan looked at her, snuggling against Rex.

She smirked. "So, this is my first time in lothal..could you help me?" She winked at Rex.

Kanan frowned. "Hey. Punk." He lifted up his hand. "We're married."

She rolled her eyes and smiled at Rex. "Let's drop this place, leave this sack of ugly and head out, just the two of us. How does that sound? I mean come on, you can do so much better than that!" She points to Kanan and laughed.

Kanan got teary and looked away.

"Awww did I hurt your little feelings? Grow a pair." She laughs.

Rex grabbed her by the shirt. "Get. Out. Now. Or so help me god I'll turn your insides out." He let her go.

She growled and quickly ran out.

Rex held Kanan close. "Hey..it's okay..I think you're beautiful and I'm super lucky I got you as my wife.." he kissed his head. "I love you with all my heart.."

"I love you too." Kanan snuggled close