Ballet

Takes place in season 4

Kanan buried the pictures away in his box, placing them in his closet and going to the kitchen. He smiled at Rex and chuckled when Rex kissed his cheek. "Morning."

"Morning." Rex hands Kanan a cup of tea and sat him down. "How are you doing?" He kissed his forehead.

Kanan nods. "I'm good, I'm good." He took a couple sips of his tea.

Rex wrapped his arm around kanan and chuckled. "I'm glad, you seem off today though. Everything okay?"

Kanan nods a little. "I'm alright love."

Rex sighed. "I saw something in our room today, some pictures."

Kanan paled. "Oh.." he cleared his throat. "You did?"

Rex rubbed kanans short hair. "Honey, why didn't you tell me you used to do ballet? That's awesome. But I kinda knew because no one can be that flexible without something." He chuckled.

Kanan sighed. "I just used to be into it, but I'm not anymore. Not interested anymore. That's all."

Rex chuckled, holding his hand. "And that's perfectly alright." He kissed him lovingly.

Kanan kissed back. "Please don't tell anyone.."

"Don't worry love, I won't." He smiled.

"Thank you.." he snuggled close and smiled. "Love you too.." he chuckled.

Rex smirked. "But you gotta give me a performance one day." He laughs.