Ezras fun part 2

Moonaline

Takes place after season four.

No ones POV

Kanan rolled his eyes. "Rex." He crossed his arms. "I'm fine." He stood up. "Listen, I know you're panicked cause the baby will be here soon, but you can't carry me around everywhere I need to go.." he sighed.

Rex frowned. "But love, I don't want you nor the baby to get hurt, I want you both nice and rested." He rubbed his lovers bump. "Please?"

Kanan rolled his eyes and laid in bed. "Fine.." he nuzzled into the pillow and yawned.

Rex chuckled and rubbed his back. "I love you." He kissed his cheek, then smiled. Then watched their daughter move a little. "And don't think I forgot about you princess." He kissed kanans bump.

Kanan chuckled and looked at him, then winced in pain. "Ow..." he paled and looked at Rex when his water broke.

—time skip—

Kanan held the baby girl in his arms and got teary. "Hi baby girl..it's mommy.."

Rex held her tiny hand. "What shall we name her..?"

"I like the name...Julianne.." Kanan smiled at Rex.

Rex chuckled. "That's a beautiful name for our beautiful girl.."

The crew walked in and smiled. "Awww..."

Ezra smiled and walked next to Kanan. "Look how cute..what's her name?"

Kanan chuckled. "Julianne..wanna hold her?"

"Oh..uh..I..." Ezra chuckled, then paled when Kanan out the baby in his arms, he immediately went silent and watched the baby carefully, being super careful with her. "Woah.." he smiled a little. "You look like your mommy..." he nuzzled her cheek and rocked her, then hands her to Rex. "I'm going to spoil the crap out of her."

Kanan chuckled. "No you won't.."

"Yes I will.." Ezra huffed.

"No you won't!"

"Yes I will!"

Kanan sighed. "Ezra.." he smiled.

Ezra smiled victoriously. "Yay!" He clapped a little.

Tristan walked in and wrapped his arms around ezras waist. "She's beautiful..congrats you two."

Ezra smiled and looked up at Tristan, kissing him.

Kanan smiled. "Thank you..now we just need a little baby from you two."

Rex chuckled as they blushed, he held his daughter and kissed her head. "My my..what a beautiful princess you are, you look so much like your mother.." he rocked her carefully and set her back in kanans arms, laying his hands on kanans shoulder. "You did a good job love.." he kissed his cheek.

Kanan smiled and looked down at their baby girl, Julianne. "I can't wait for my future with you two." He kissed her head and yawned. "But I'm beat..47 hours of labor is exhausting." He slowly fell asleep.

Julianne held onto Kanan and fell asleep to her mother's heartbeat.

Rex chuckled and kissed their heads.

The others smiled and let the new family be.