Homophobe

Moonaline

Takes place in season 4

No ones POV

Rex smiled and sat Kanan on the blanket on lothal. "This is the only spot where we could be by ourselves. Hopefully."

Kanan chuckled and looked around. "It's gorgeous out here.."

Rex rubbed his thumb across kanans beardless cheek. "You're gorgeous.."

Kanan blushed. "You're just saying that love.."

"How about we go to the park? It's imperial free you know." He smiled.

Kanan nods. "That sounds wonderful." He got up with Rex and held hands, going to the park.

Rex set up the blanket by the pond and chuckled. "You like it?"

Kanan smiled and watched the ducks. "Hi duck." He smiled as it came over and let Kanan pet it.

Rex chuckled and kissed his cheek. "You're so good with animals..and children." He winked.

Kanan smirked. "Nice try.."

A civilian came by. "Excuse me? There are children here."

Rex frowned. "Did we do something wrong maam?"

"Umm yeah you did, you're a gay couple in a public place, it's disgusting. Just go away you weirdos."

Kanan frowned. "But.."

"Go."

Rex stood up. "Say another word to us and it'll be the last word you'll ever say! Now scram!!"

She frowned and huffed, walking away.

Kanan smiled and looked at Rex. "Thank you.." he snuggled close and watched the kids play. "You know what..? I would like a little child...maybe a little girl to play princessess with you know..?" He smiled.

Rex smiled happily. "Yes!!!!"

Kanan laughs. "Aww..I love you.."

"I love you too.." Rex snuggled close