Bullies

Moonaline

Season 4

No ones POV

Kanan smiled and picked Julianne up. "Have a good day at school sweetie okay?" He kissed her cheek. "Give mama a kiss?"

She smiled and gave Kanan a kiss on the cheek. "Bye mommy. See you after school!" She got onto the bus.

Kanan got teary. "She's growing up to fast.." he bit his fist.

Rex rubbed his shoulder. "Well..that's what happens love..maybe we can get busy and have a little peanut on the way?" He rubbed kanans belly. "She'd be a great big sister.." he kissed him lovingly.

Kanan kissed back. "Shh, how about first..we sleep?"

Rex chuckled and nods, going to bed with him.

Julianne got off the bus and smiled, going to her classroom and sitting at her desk, she pulled out all her supplies and picked out a picture of her and her parents when she was a baby. She giggled and put it in her book for good luck. She then got up and went to the little book shelves and picked out a fairy one. "Oo.."

A student walked over. "Hi, I'm Amal, what's your name?"

"I'm Julianne." She smiled and held the book.

He frowned. "Oh..so your parents are Kanan and Rex?"

She nods and smiled. "Yeah. Why? Is something wrong?"

"Wow..I can't believe they never told you..but..you're adopted." He smirked.

"What...? No I'm not..my mommy gave birth to me..I have proof.." she goes to her pictures and pulled one out of Kanan while pregnant with Julianne who was kissing Rex. "See..? That's me." She points to Kanan belly.

"They only made it look like he was pregnant so you wouldn't be upset." He laughs and walked away.

She got teary and sat at her desk.

—time skip—

She sat at her table at lunch and pulled out a ham and cheese sandwich, a little bag of gummies as a treat, and an apple which was cut up. She smiled. "Thank you mommy." She ate happily.

Amar came over with his friends and smirked. "Hey look, it's the adopted kid!" They all started to laugh.

She frowned and ate her gummies.

Amar took the gummies and laughed. "Did your 'mommy' pack these?" He ate and smirked.

She frowned. "My gummies.." she looked down and put her lunch away and sniffled.

He laughs and left with his friends.

Julianne started to cry.

Kanan looked at Rex. "Something feels off..."

Rex looked at him. "How so?"

"I don't know.."

—time skip—

Julianne ran in the house crying. "Mama!! Papa!!"

Kanan ran to her. "Honey?" He kneeled down by her. "What's wrong? What happened?"

She hugged Kanan tightly and cried into him. "A mean kid ate all my gummies..he kept saying I was adopted..."

Kanan looked at Rex with pure rage, then kissed juliannes head and softened up his expression. "What's this kids name?"

"Amar.." she hiccuped and held onto him.

Kanan nods and looked at Rex. "Go for it." He smiled.

Rex smirked and kissed her head. "I'll be back." He left.

Kanan picked her up. "Do you want mama to give you another pack of gummies? We can eat them together." He smiled.

She nods a little and sniffled, sitting at the table
And looking up at Kanan.

Kanan pulled out a bag of gummies and gave the bag to her and opened it and ate some with her.

Rex stormed to the school, having a meeting with the principal. "If my child is gonna continue to be treated like this, and no teacher intervenes. I'm gonna sue your asses!!" He stood up. "This is not how a school should work!! My five year old girl was bullied today!! And no one did a thing!! What's the students last name?!"

"Sir I can't give that out." He frowned.

"I'll figure it out myself, this is your only warning." He left and used his pad to figure out his address and goes to the house and knocked on the door.

The mother answered. "Oh..uh..hi." She sighed.

"Where's your son, amar?"

"Why do you wanna see my son?"

"He bullied my daughter today, ate her food and kept making fun of her. He made her cry!"

She smirked. "Wasn't it amazing?"

"Are you kidding me?! That's it, if your son dares to even look at my daughter, I will become your guys worst nightmare!! Got it?!!"

She paled and nods a little, closing the door.

Rex went home and saw Kanan and Julianne, cuddling on the couch. Julianne asleep on Kanan.

Kanan smiled. "Shh..she finally fell asleep. I think it's best if we homeschooled her.." he placed her on his lap and chuckled.

Rex nods. "I agree completely." He smiled and kissed their heads.