Worry for two

@Moonaline

Kanan: age 28
Rex: age 32
Hera: age 25
Sabine: age 18
Ezra: age 17
Zeb: age 47

After season 4

No ones POV

Kanan grumbled as Rex pulled his hand to the kitchen. "I'm sorry, but you and the baby need to eat love."

"But I'm only 2 months.." he sat on the chair.

"I don't care, you're growing a baby! Now eat." He handed him a plate of spaghetti.

Ezra walked in and smiled with the others, sitting for dinner. "So how's the baby?" He looked at Kanan, Ezra was super excited to be an uncle. He couldn't wait to hold the little boy or girl soon.

Kanan chuckled. "Their fine Ezra, even though Rex dehere is gonna make me gain 50 pounds. Isn't that right?" He glared at Rex.

"More of you to love...?" Rex gave a sheepish smile.

Zeb gagged. "That was so cheesy I could taste it!"

Sabine bursted out laughing.

Kanan and Hera just chuckled and ate.

Rex smiled and wrapped his arms around his wife and kissed his cheek. "L

Ezra watched and nods a little. "So..I'm just gonna clean up a bit and head to bed..night." He cleaned his plate and frowned, leaving to his and Zebs room.

Kanan frowned, looking at zeb. "Still struggling to get pregnant?"

Zeb nods a little. "I keep telling him to be patient, but he just wants to be a mom. And I don't blame him."

Hera smiled. "I'm gonna go talk to him, okay?" She walked to Ezra and zebs room. "Hey, you okay?"

Ezra was reading an article about pregnancy and nods. "I'm fine.." he sniffled and wiped his tears.

Kanan got up and followed Hera. He frowned and sat next to Ezra, rubbing his back.

Ezra hiccuped. "I've done everything right..I just don't get it.." he cried into Kanan.

Kanan held him close. "I'm so sorry Ezra..I wish there was something I could do.."

Hera squeezed Ezras hand. "How about these? These really helped Kanan and Rex." She handed over a bottle of gummies.

Ezra sniffled, looking up at Kanan. "They worked for you?"

Kanan chuckled and rubbed his belly. "Well yeah, as you can tell."

Ezra nods. "Thank you.."

Hera nods and looked over at Kanan who was a little pale. "Hey, are you okay?"

Kanan nods a little and sighed. "My stomach hurts a little.."

"Okay, let's get an ultrasound done as soon as possible, like right now!" She grabbed his hand and ran over to the ultrasound machine, Rex running right behind them.

Hera spread the gel and took a look at the screen and gasped. "Oh my stars..you're having twins!"

Kanan looked at Hera. "Twins..?"

Hera nods and showed. "See this? It's a baby, and there's another one right there."

"Oh my god! That's awesome!" Rex smiled, kissing Kanans hand and helping him up. "Twins!!"

Ezra smiled his best. "Congrats guys.." he looked at Kanan.

Kanan smiled and held him close. "I promise Ezra, it'll work out."

Ezra sighed and nods a little, he grumbled and turned a pale green. He groaned and ran to the trash can and threw up.

Hera smiled and walked over, rubbing his back and calling Zeb over. She then laid Ezra down on the bed and put the machine on his stomach. She smiled and looked at Ezra. "You're pregnant Ezra!!"

"I am..?" He looked at the screen and got teary. "Oh my god..I'm pregnant!!!" He smiled and hugged Zeb tightly. "We did it honey!"

Zeb chuckled and kissed his forehead. "We did it.."

Kanan smiled. "I'm so happy!!! Our kids will be best friends!!"

Ezra smiled and hugged Kanan. "I'm so excited!"

Kanan looked at Rex and chuckled, walking over and pulling Rex close. "I'm glad things work out in the end.."

"Me too.." Rex kissed his cheek and pulled him closer.