Rescue

Moonaline

Takes place in season 4

No ones POV

"What do you mean kanans gone? I don't beeline that one second." Rex frowned.

Ezra sniffled. "I watched him die with my own eyes Rex!!!" He cried into his hands. "First my parents..then sumar..then Ahsoka..now Kanan.." he ran off.

Rex frowned and looked at the city and took off running. "I know he's alive..I just know it." He went to the fuel factory. "Kanan?" He looked around and ran to where a moan was heard, Rex quickly picked Kanan up, who was covered in burns and frowned. "I'm here my love..let's get you back home.." he ran back to the base. "Help! Kanans dying!! He's burned!! Badly burned!!!"

Hera ran over with the others. "Kanan!!! Get him to the medbay now!!" She ordered.

Medroids took Kanan and started treating him.

Rex frowned. "Please be okay..please be okay.."

Hera frowned. "Oh god..he's alive.."

Ezra hugged Sabine and cried into her.

She rubbed his back. "I know Ezra..I know.." she sniffled. "He'll be okay.."

Ezra sniffled. "I can't lose anyone else Sabine..it's too much.."

Sabine kissed her brothers head. "I know.."

Rex ran into the room and looked at Kanan. "Hey love.."

Kanan waved a little.

"How do you feel..?"

"Better.." he coughed up a little smoke.

Rex rubbed his cheek. "You scared everyone pretty badly.. you know that right..?"

Kanan sniffled. "I-I didn't want them to die.." he got teary. "But I can see now..I can see you again.." he hugged Rex and cried into him.

Rex smiled and rubbed his back. "I love you..I always will love you.."

"I'm pregnant.." Kanan whispered to him.

Rex widened his eyes. "I love you both..." he kissed his cheek. "And I can't wait for our lives together as a family.." he smiled.

Kanan snuggled closer and slowly fell asleep.