Poison

Moonaline

Yes I know you said Rex, but I don't know how to plan him with it. But I can do it with Kanan.

Season 4

No ones POV

Kanan groaned and looked around, looking at the prisoner uniform he was wearing. Pryce walked over. "It was a good try to rescue Hera syndulla. But then again, it was stupid. Because now we have you." She grabbed his chin and smirked. "And I have so many things planned for you.."

Kanan watched her leave and struggled, trying to get off the standing mechanism.

—Rex—

Rex frowned. "We gotta get him back."

Ezra nods. "He risked his life to save you Hera, now we must go back and save him!"

Hera sighed. "Fine..fine..let's go." She took off with the others to the factory.

Rex sighed. "I'm coming Kanan..don't worry.."

—Kanan—

Kanan watched as pryce came back in with a torture bot.

She smirked. "Recognize it?" She laughs and snapped her fingers. "How about a little poison?"

Kanan screamed as the droid injected the poison into his neck.

Rex frowned and climbed down to his window, smashing it after pryce left and locked the door, he then walked over to Kanan. "Honey...? Kanan..?"

Kanan looked at him weakly, before passing out.

"No.." Rex picked him up. "Hold on tight.." he climbed back up. "Somethings wrong.."

Sabine and Ezra ran over. "He's been poisoned..he doesn't have much longer, we need to get him to the base now." Ezra frowned.

Rex picked Kanan up and took off running with Sabine and Ezra, getting back to the base. "Hera!! He's been poisoned!"

Hera ran over and took Kanan to the medbay, treating him.

Rex frowned. "Oh my god.."

Hera came back out. "He'll feel sick for a little, but he'll be fine." She smiled.

Rex sighed in relief and went to him. "I love you.."