Defend

Moonaline

Takes place season 2

No ones POV

Kanan growled and sat in the cell with Rex, he looked at him. "I'm sorry...I.." he looked down.

Rex frowned. "It's alright..our little Julianne and you are safe..no harm..that's all that matters.."

A couple troopers walked in and smirked. "Well we'll well, isn't it the fatty and the clone?"

Kanan blushed.

The other smirked. "He looks like he swallowed a Melon! Fatty!! You're such an attention seeker." They laughed.

Kanan looked down.

Rex growled and got up, he kicked them to the ground, knocking them out. He then huffed and took his cuffs off and kneeled down by Kanan. "Don't you dare listen to them. Your bump is beautiful Kanan, it's carrying our child, it's creating life.." he kissed his head. "Don't think bad about your bump ever." He got him out of the cuffs and took him to an escape pod, escaping.

Kanan sighed and rubbed it softly. "Hello little princess.." He watched her move, she kicked and kept her foot up against her mother. Kanan chuckled and tapped it. "Rex, come look."

Rex came over. "Aww, look how tiny her foot is..." he kissed her foot. "Hi princess."

Kanan smiled and snuggled close. "I love you Rex.."

"I love you too.."