Argument

Moonaline

Season 4

No ones POV

Kanan looked at Rex. "I'm not leaving the rebellion. I will be just fine!"

Rex frowned. "You need to leave so I don't lose you nor the baby! Please!"

Kanan looked away. "The answer is no Rex!!"

Rex frowned. "Then you can do it without me! I'm leaving!!"

Kanan looked at him. "What..? You're gonna leave me and our baby..?"

Rex sighed. "Yes. Cause if you and our baby die in the rebellion..then there will be no reason for me to be here!!"

Kanan frowned and got teary. "Then go! Just go.." he goes to his cabin and sat on his bed, wiping his tears.

Rex growled and left the ghost for a few hours.

Kanan hiccuped and left the ghost, walking around chopper base, sighing and looked down.

Rex goes back to the ghost with flowers and chocolate. "Kanan..I'm sorry.." he goes to the bedroom. "Kanan..? Kanan." He put the items down and looked around the ghost and frowned. "Kanan..?" He ran outside and looked around. "Has anyone seen Kanan?"

Ezra looked at Rex. "He left the ghost two hours ago..never came back."

Rex nods and goes to the spider cave. "Kanan?" He sighed when he didn't get an answer and goes to their secret garden and frowned. "Kanan.." he walked over to the jedi meditating. "Look..I'm sorry.."

Kanan ignored him, looking away.

Rex frowned. "I'm sorry..I really just get so worried and.."

Kanan sighed. "Look...I told you...I want this child too..I don't want to kill the child..I don't want to die.." he got teary. "You act as if I want the child dead.." he wiped his tears.

"No my love..I'm so sorry..I just get so worried that..that I get scared..I love you.."

Kanan frowned. "I love you too.."