Beach day

Moonaline

After jedi night

No ones POV

Rex smiled and shook Kanan. "Wake up, wake up!"

Kanan groaned and woke up slowly. "What..?" He looked at him, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

Rex smiled, he had his trunks on. "We're going to the beach, we're gonna have a beach date. We just gotta make our lunches really quickly. Come on, get changed." He left the room.

Kanan yawned and got into his normal clothes and grabbed his shorts and went to Rex, wooing him with the rest of the basket.

Rex looked at him. "Seriously? No shorts?"

Kanan looked at him. "What..?" He frowned.

"It's a beach Kanan..go get changed." He held his hand.

"Uhh..no thanks Rex.." he frowned

"Why not love..?" Rex rubbed his cheek.

"I'm self conscious okay..?" Kanan looked down.

Rex smiled and kissed him lovingly. "It'll only be us my love..only the two of us. Okay?"

Kanan nods and went and got changed.

Rex smiled and got everything ready. "Alrighty, ready?"

Kanan walked back out and nods. "I'm all set." He kept the towel wrapped around him, then held rexs hand and walked to the beach. "Woah.." he set up the towel and sat down.

Rex set the basket down. "Wanna swim?"

Kanan smiled. "No, it's okay. You go swim."

"Fine.." he smirked and picked Kanan up.

Kanan struggled. "Rex?!! Whatre you doing?!"

Rex laughed and threw Kanan into the ocean. He then got in and walked to him, smiling.

Kanan sighed and kissed his head. "Seriously..?"

Rex smiled and nods. "Seriously." He laughs.

Kanan chuckled. "Fine." He snuggled close and relaxed with him. "This is nice.."

Rex kissed him lovingly. "Yeah it is..I love you very much Kanan jarrus."

"Love you too.."