Controlled

Moonaline

Season 2

No ones POV

"Perfect." Kallus smirked and then sent Rex to the others again.

Kanan ran to him and hugged him. "Rex.."

Rex hugged back. "I'm alright, let's get back."

Kanan smiled and got back with Ezra, chopper, and Rex to the ghost.

Hera smiled and flew back to lothal.

Kanan got out and smiled. "Ready for our walk?"

Rex chuckled and held his hand. "As ready as I'll ever be:" he smirked and walked with him.

Kanan smiled and went to their little spot on the top of the hill, sitting down by the tree. "It's so beautiful here.."

Rex kissed kanans cheek. "Gorgeous.." he looked at Kanan.

"I agree, it's gorgeous.." he looked at the sunset.

Rex winced and closed his eyes, then grabbed a blaster and pointed it to kanans head. "Die jedi scum!"

Kanan looked at him. "Rex..?" He stood up carefully. "Rex..it's me, it's Kanan..." he frowned, then looked at his head and paled. "A mind control chip..."

Rex growled and kicked Kanan in his stomach. "You're a scum! No one ever loves you!"

Kanan got teary, laying on the ground. "Rex..." he groaned, holding his stomach. He forced pushed him and used the force to take the chip out, collapsing to the ground.

Rex held his head. "Kanan..?" He looked at him and gasped. "Kanan!!" He ran over and kneels by him.

Kanan coughed up blood and held rexs hand. "I love you..."

Rex frowned and held him close. "It's alright..let's get you to the medcenter." He picked him up and ran to the ghost. "Hera!!" He brought Kanan to the medbay and let the droids take care of him.

Hera frowned and watched. "What happened..?"

"The empire put a mind control chip into my head...I fought Kanan...I hurt him.." He frowned and looked at him.

Hera rubbed his back. "Kanan knows that wasn't you..it's alright Rex. Kanan will be fine.." she smiled.

"Alright.." Rex nods a little. He goes to see Kanan and kissed his head. "I love you.."

Kanan smiled in his sleep.