Valentines Day

Moonaline

Ezra: age 23
Zeb: age 30
Kanan: age 28
Rex: age 34

Season 3

No ones POV

Ezra picked up the crying baby into his arms. "Shh..Luna it's okay honey..mommy's here, mommy has you." He Pat her back and rocked her a little.

Luna sniffled and grabbed onto her mother, nuzzling close and calming down.

Kanan walked over and smiled. "How is she?"

"She's good, I just have no idea where her father is, have you seen Zeb?" Ezra looked up at him.

"No, I was actually gonna come and ask if you have seen Rex..where could they have gone?" He picked up Luna and kissed her forehead, holding her close.

Ezra shrugged and walked outside with Kanan. "Hera, have you seen Rex or Zeb?"

Hera stood up, covered in oil from fixing an engine. "No, sorry Ezra, sorry Kanan." She sat down and began to polish the ship.

Kanan smiled and hands Luna back to her mother. "It's Valentine's Day today, so I'm surprised they haven't been hanging out with us."

Ezra nods a little, frowning slightly. "Yeah.." he rubbed his daughters back and smiled as she fell asleep. "Are they on lothal you think? Or tattooine again?"

"Probably." Kanan walked with Ezra to an opening and sat with him, talking.

—on Lothal—

Rex looked up at zeb. "Okay, sooo..we forgot it was Valentine's Day, we have no gifts for our loved ones..and their probably missing us. So Whatre we gonna do?"

Zeb looked nervous. "I don't know..but the kid gets pretty scary when he gets mad, and now Luna..he's gonna be terrifying.." he frowned, shivering. "Let's get them chocolates..that's a must."

Rex nods. "I'll get Kanan the dark, he loves dark."

"I'll get Ezra the white, he loves the white chocolate." They go and buy the chocolates.

Rex walked around the shopping center. "Umm...what about new pajamas?" He looked up at zeb.

"Oh yes, the kid needs new ones." He ran in with rex, who bought Kanan a pair of camouflage pajamas pants and a gray t-shirt, while Zeb bought Ezra a set of gray pajamas.

"Mmm..what about heart shaped pillows?" Zeb looked down at rex.

Rex nods. "Yes..." he ran in with Zeb again and bought heart pillows. "That should be good, right? What about the flowers?!! Roses!!" Zeb frowned.

They grumbled and ran into the flower shop, Rex buying red roses for Kanan and Zeb buying blue roses for Ezra. "Now let's get home."

—back at base—

Ezra bounced Luna and laughs. "You're such a cutie pie.." he chuckled and looked up at Kanan who was going through supplies. "Come relax, it's Valentine's Day!"

"Yeah, and the ones we love aren't even here to spend it with us." He sighed and laid on the ground next to Ezra.

Ezra smiled and laid Luna on top of him. "Cheer up, you're spending the day with Luna and I, isn't that good?"

Kanan smiled softly and kissed Luna's forehead. "Yes, that's good enough for me." He rubbed her back and sat up, picking her up and holding her close.

Zeb ran out of the ship with Rex over to Kanan and Ezra. "Happy Valentine's Day!!" They hand the gifts to them.

Ezra and Kanan looked at each other, then back up at zeb and rex. "No kiss..?" They frowned

Zeb and rex smiled and knelt down, giving their lovers a deep kiss.

Luna squealed and held onto zeb.

Ezra chuckled and smiled up at zeb who sat in front on Ezra. "I'm sorry we didn't get to spend all day with each other..we were just trying to find the perfect gifts.." His ears went down.

Ezra smiled and held his hand. "I don't need gifts on Valentine's Day..I just wanna be with you and be loved. That's all I ask love.." Ezra chuckled. "But thank you.."

Kanan smiled and hugged rex tightly. "Oh, I have a surprise for you guys, so does Ezra."

"What is it?" Rex and Zeb questioned.

"We're pregnant.." they held up the tests.