Julianne

Moonaline

Takes place after season 4

No ones POV

Kanan smiled and rocked the baby girl. "Come meet your sister Caleb.."

Caleb walked over and smiled. "She's so cute.." he giggled.

Rex chuckled. "And now we're all home..we should introduce the kids to the crew you know."

Kanan sighed. "I know.." he held the kids close to him.

Caleb smiled and watched the sleeping baby, he then gave her a little kiss on the head and smiled. "I love her.."

Kanan smiled. "I'm very glad love.." he rubbed his back. "Umm..how about we go visit some other people?"

He looked confused. "Who..?"

"More family." Rex smiled, getting him dressed into clean clothes. "There we go."

Kanan held Julianne and smiled, going to the ghost. He walked into the ramp. "Hello?"

Hera walked down. "Kanan! Rex!"

Kanan held a finger to his mouth. "Shh.."

Hera blushed. "Sorry..wait.." she gasped. "You gave birth?" She smiled happily.

"Her name is Julianne, and you know about little Caleb." He motioned to the boy who was hiding behind his father.

Rex chuckled. "Go say hi, this is the pilot.."

He walked out slowly. "Hi.."

Hera smiled. "Well aren't you a little cutie?" Hera rubbed his shoulder. "My name is Hera, and these are my friends, Ezra Bridger, or Ezra wren. He just got married to Tristan wren, who is this girls brother, her name is Sabine wren, then we have Zeb and of course my droid chopper."

"Oo.." he smiled. "Blue hair.."

She laughs. "Yeah, he's here now if you wanna meet him?"

He nods excitedly. "Blue hair!!" He took off.

Ezras screamed could be heard, following a crash.

Kanan ran over, still holding the baby. "Ezra..he likes you.." he chuckled.

Ezra was on the ground, Caleb was on top looking at his hair. "Ooo..."

Ezra looked at him. "Well..you must be Caleb.." he chuckled and stood up. "Is that..? Little miss Julianne..?"

Kanan nods and smiled softly. "Isn't she precious..?"

"She's the cutest little thing.." he rubbed her cheek. "Hello little princess."

She looked up at him and smiled, sucking on her pacifier.

Kanan smiled and held her close. "Where are the others?"

"Won't be here till tomorrow, along with Tristan."

He nods and chuckled, looking at Caleb. "Wanna go say hi to chopper?" He points to the droid.

Caleb squealed. "Droid!" He chased after him.

Ezra smirked. "He reminds me of me.." he looked at him.

Kanan nods. "You should see him at home..but we're happy, a nice family..Julianne completed us.."

Julianne looked up and smiled happily.