Fight

Moonaline

Takes place at end of season 4

No ones POV

"You were just going to die?! And never have said goodbye?! You knew too?!" Rex yelled at Kanan.

Kanan frowned. "Rex I'm alive; that's what matters..everything's okay..but if it went the way..that I prayed wouldn't happen, then only I would be coming back, no one else, or maybe all of us would be dead!"

"You had no right to do that Kanan! You're the only one I cared about!! And now look! You gotta be the hero and sacrifice yourself and take you away from me! Is that it Kanan?! Is that why you tried to get yourself killed?! To get away from me?!"

Kanan got teary. "No Rex, I just wanted to protect the others..."

"I'm so stupid...why did I even date you..? You care about no one but yourself, you wanted to be seen as a big hero..and now look.." he turned away. "We're over.." he left.

Kanan covered his mouth. "Rex...please..I didn't wanna be a hero! I never did! I just wanted a happy future with you, and some kids and a house!!" He frowned and looked down, closing his eyes. He walked away, not to be seen by anyone again.

—time skip a couple hours later—

Rex looked around for Kanan. "Kanan? Kanan! I'm sorry..I shouldn't have lost it on you like that..I was just so worried!"

Ezra looked at him. "All his stuff his gone Rex..he just left.." Ezra frowned, then threw his saber and stormed off to the ghost.

Rex started to panic. "Kanan!!!" He ran to the hill. "KANAN!!" He tackled him before he could jump.

Kanan struggled. "Get off me!!" He kicked him off.

Rex stood up, along with Kanan. "What the hell are you doing??!"

"What do you think??" He yelled back at Rex.

"Why?!"

"Because I don't wanna be a hero!! I don't wanna be anything anymore!!! Not that I ever was anyway!!!" He got teary and sat down.

Rex frowned. "Kanan..." he sat next to him. "Look...im sorry I lost it on you back there...I was just so worried.."

"You broke up with me, so it doesn't matter.." Kanan moved away.

Rex grabbed his hands. "I didn't mean any of it..I wanna live the rest of my life with you..you make me happy..and the thought of losing you..makes me go crazy.." he frowned. "I'm sorry.."

Kanan got teary and cried a little. "I'm sorry.."

Rex hugged him. "I love you and always will.."

Kanan hugged back and cried into him.

"Let it all out love..." he kissed his cheek.

Kanan calmed down after a couple minutes and fell asleep in rexs hold.

Rex chuckled and picked him up, laying him in bed. "I love you.." he kissed his head.