Isolation

317345maddie

Season 3

No ones POV

Kanan covered his ears. "I need to get out of here.." He managed to squeeze in between the crowd and ran to a little cave. "At least it's not the spider cave.." he sat down and frowned, pulling his knees close to his chest and got teary.

Rex looked around. "Has anyone seen Kanan?"

Ezra ran to him. "He went north..he managed to get away from the crowd..but.." he sighed. "Please find him."

Rex nods and smiled, looking around. "Kanan?? Kanan??! Love where are you?!"

Kanan stayed quiet and frowned, snuggling into the side of the cave.

Rex just sighed, going back to base. "I can't find him..maybe I can lure him..?" He smiled and made a little basket of goodies for Kanan, with a couple blankets, a tent for them, a holo projector, some candy, some masks, and pajamas. "I hope he likes these." He went back out. "Kanan?"

Kanan frowned and shivered.

Rex frowned. "Kanan?! Please love..I miss you! I'm worried about you!" He sniffled. "Please!!!"

Kanan got out of the cave and walked to him. "Rex..I'm here..."

Rex ran to him and checked him over. "Thank god you're okay..why did you take off..?"

"Because of everything Rex..did you not see a crowd surrounding me..?" He frowned. "Just because I'm blind.." he got teary and looked down.

Rex smiled softly. "I got something that might cheer you up." He held the basket.

"What is it..?"

Rex sat him down. "Let me get it set up." He set up the tent and set up the little bed on the inside and the bowls of chips and candy, and popcorn, and set up the holo projector and threw Kanan his pajamas.

Kanan smiled and got into his pjs and got into the tent and laid in the bed with Rex. "Rex.."

Rex chuckled and fed him a piece of candy. "Relax my love.."

Kanan hugged him. "Thank you..I love you so much.."

"I love you too.."