Bad magic

317345maddie

Takes place after visions and voices

No ones POV

Kanan held his head and sat up in bed, he then sighed and looked at Rex. 'Why does he love someone like me?' He sighed and went to the mirror. 'I'm so ugly..I gotta lose a lot of weight.'

Rex woke up. "Kanan..?" He frowned.

Kanan looked over at him. "Yeah?" He smiled.

Rex goes to him. "Umm..Whatre you doing up?"

"No reason." 'Other than looking at myself in the mirror and finding out why you love me.'

Rex frowned. "Kanan..come to bed okay? Come on babe.." Kanan sighed and went to bed with Rex.

Rex held him close. "You mean everything to me..you're absolutely beautiful...and I am grateful for you.." he kissed his cheek and slowly fell asleep.

Kanan frowned and looked down. 'What if I just ended it all..?'

Rex woke up quickly. "Kanan! Talk talk like that!"

Kanan paled. "Talk like what..?"

"I keep hearing you say all these horrible things about yourself and I can't stand it!!" He stood up. "You're beautiful..you don't need to lose weight, I love you with all my heart..and you will not end it all!"

Kanan frowned. "You could hear my thoughts..?"

Rex nods. "I think it's from the night sister possession love, I've seen it happen before. It's only temporary. But that means no more negative talk, understand me?"

Kanan nods a little and looked down.

Rex kissed his head. "I love you..never forget that.."

Kanan nods. "I love you too.." he slowly fell asleep.