Wrong guy

Moonaline

Season 3

No ones POV

Kanan sat at the bar with Rex and chuckled. "So why did you want me to come love?"

Rex smiled and held his hand. "I can't have a nice date with you?"

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Yeah yeah, I'm thirsty, wanna get a drink?"

Rex chuckled. "Ginger ale?"

Kanan nods. "Thank you love." He smiled, watching his love leave to get him a drink and chuckled.

A guy stumbled over, holding a cup of beer. "Well helloooo thereee cutie.." he laughs drunkily.

Kanan rolled his eyes and sighed, ignoring him.

The guy smirked and sat next to him. "Here..I got you a giinngger allleee."

Kanan rolled his eyes. "If I drink it will you leave me alone?"

The guy nods and smiled.

Kanan sighed and gulped it down. "All set.." He held his head and groaned. "What did you do..?" He passed out against the guy.

The guy laughs and walked out, carrying Kanan. "Too much to drink." He goes to his dirty old apartment and laid Kanan on the bed, tying him up.

Rex panicked. "He went with a guy? Being carried unconscious?!! I need to find him!!" He ran out. "Kanan?!" He ran to chopper. "Can you track Kanan for me please?"

Chopper gave Rex the coordinates.

Rex smiled and took off running, going into the apartment and kneeled down by him. "Kanan.."

Kanan looked at him. "I'm sorry..I got drugged.."

Rex frowned and got him untied and snuck him out. "There we go love." He took him back home and smiled. "Get some rest okay? I love you.."

"Love you too.." Kanan slowly fell asleep