Crash Landed

Takes place in season 3

No ones POV

Kanan tried to gain control on the ship. "Karabast! We're gonna crash!!" He kept trying to stabilize it.

Rex ran over and grabbed Kanan and huddled under a bench. "Hold on tight!"

Kanan held onto Rex and hid his face into him, before passing out after the collision.

Rex sat up and held his head. "My head.." he stood up slowly and looked around. "It's cold..looks like an ice moon.." he looked at Kanan. "Kanan?! Kanan!!!"

Kanan groaned and woke up slowly. "Rex..?"

Rex sighed in relief and picked him up carefully and laid him on an emergency blanket outside of the broken ship. "You alright?" He checked for injuries.

Kanan nods a little and then winced and held his chest.

Rex grabbed a scanner and scanned Kanan. "Broken rib...Karabast." He sighed and kneeled down by Kanan with a medkit. "I have to take your shirt off, it's gonna hurt you a little okay? You have a broken rib." He frowned and took his shirt off

Kanan grimaced and whined in pain.

Rex frowned and wrapped his chest. "There...let me see if I can make you a hammock really quick." He grabs two metal rods and sets them in the ice and made sure they were stable, then tied a cloth to make a hamper, he picked Kanan up and laid him down and laying the blanket over him. "There we go.."

"W-what about you..?" Kanan looked at him

"My armor is meant for this kinda stuff, I'll be fine." He kissed his head. "Let me see if there's any other stuff." He grabbed a couple boxes and opened them. "Yes! I found a tent." He set it up around the hammock and then set up a little fire and placed a little set up for a cauldron, he grabbed some of the emergency food supplies and made two bowls of soup, feeding Kanan his and then ate his own.

Kanan sniffled and shivered.

"Still cold?" He asked Kanan.

Kanan shakes his head, shaking.

Rex grabbed an extra weighted blanket and laid it
Over him carefully. "There we go.." he kissed his head. "Let's get some rest." He set up his bed of extra cloth and laid down. "I love you." He slowly fell asleep.

"L-love you too.." Kanan tried to sleep, struggling. He sniffled and finally succumbed to sleep.

Rex woke up a couple hours later and yawned, stretching and standing up. He looked at Kanan and frowned. "Kanan..?"

Kanan woke up slowly and looked at him. "Mm..?"

"I'm gonna see if I can contact anyone.." he goes to the ship and found a tracker beacon and sighed, turning it on. "Doesn't matter who finds us..Kanan needs help." He goes to Kanan and kissed him lovingly. "How are you feeling?"

Kanan shakes his head and coughed harshly.

"Easy..you need to get this rib fixed.." he held his hand and smiled softly. "I'm here my wife.."

Kanan looked Over at his husband weakly and smiled his best. "Love you.."

Hera landed the ghost by them and ran out with the others, Zeb picking Kanan up and taking him to the ghost.

Ezra frowned, watching sabine and Hera clean up the mess. "What happened?"

Rex frowned. "We got hit and crashed.." he sighed. "He broke a rib.." he looked at Ezra.

Ezra nods. "Go visit him in the medbay okay?"

Rex ran in and saw Kanan laying in the medbay and sighed in relief. "Kanan.." he walked over and kissed his wife's head. "You're gonna be okay.."

Kanan woke up slowly. "Rex..?"

Rex smiled. "I'm here my love.." he kissed him and chuckled.

Kanan kissed back and yawned. "Come to bed with me.." he looked at him tiredly.

Rex got into bed with him and held him close, kissing his cheek. "Night my love.."

Kanan smiled and fell asleep.