Nightmare

Moonaline

Season 3

No ones POV

Kanan started tossing and turning in his bunk. "No...no...no!!" He woke up screaming.

Rex ran in. "Kanan?! What's going on?"

Kanan looked at him and frowned. "Get. Back!" He took out his saber. "Get back you clone! You traitor! You killed my master!! You left me to die!!!"

"Kanan that wasn't me! I took my chip out..remember love?" He held kanans hand.

Kanan pulled his hand away and pointed his saber at him. "Get. Back!!"

Rex took the saber and kissed Kanan.

Kanan widened his eyes and looked at him, then closed his eyes and fell into the kiss. "Rex...I...I'm sorry.."

Rex rubbed his back. "It's alright...I'm gonna have to take you to the medbay..possible pstd..." he brought Kanan to the medbay and sat him on the bed, checking him over and showing him images of the war.

Kanan started breathing heavily. "No no no.."

Rex frowned and held his hands. "It's okay.." he grabbed a bottle of medicine. "Here..this will be for your ptsd..take one every morning and night." He hands him a cup of water and smiled.  "Take one."

Kanan took one and drank the water. "I'm okay..." he sniffled and held the bottle, going to his room and setting the bottle down, laying in bed.

Rex made Kanan some breakfast, two pieces of French toast with an egg and two slices of bacon, and a cup of orange juice. He goes to the room and opened the door, setting the tray of food on the little table and shook Kanan. "Hey.."

Kanan looked at him. "What..?"

"I made you some breakfast." He hands the tray to him.

"Oh..thank you.." he ate a little and sniffled.

Rex rubbed his back. "It'll get better..I promise. I love you kanan.."

Kanan sniffled. "Love you too.."