Visit

This was requested

Kanan: age 37
Rex: age 40

After season 4

No ones POV

Rex ran over to his wife's side as he continued throwing up. "It's okay honey, deep breaths.."

Kanan grumbled and stood up slowly, holding onto Rex. He smiled at him and chuckled. "It's okay..all for julianne."

Rex smiled and rubbed his wife's semi-swollen stomach. "All for julianne." He walked outside of the ghost and smiled at kanan.

Kanan took a deep breath and relaxed. "So nice out this morning..cool and refreshing."

"Very.." he rubbed Kanans back.

A loud rustle was heard from the bush. "Why do those two remind me of us?" A whisper was heard.

Kanan narrowed his eyes at the bush. "Come out! We can hear you, show yourselves!"

Caleb looked at Rex. "What're we gonna do?"

"Just stay calm, let's get out, be on your guard." He stood up with his outfit on, including his helmet.

Caleb frowned before standing up slowly.

Kanan and Rex went numb. "Oh..my..god.." kanan walked over to Caleb and Rex. "You..you're us.."

"Wait, so we somehow got transported to the future? Oh god..I look like that in the future? Fat!?" He frowned and buried his face into his hands. "Oh.."

Rex chuckled. "No Caleb...my wife here isn't fat. We're expecting our first child, he's 4 months pregnant."

Caleb looked up at the other Rex. "Wait..you..you and I..I can have babies?!"

Kanan smiled. "When we first found out it was..shocking to say the least. But we're super excited."

Caleb walked to him. "How does it feel..?" He placed his hand on the bump. "It's a girl.." he smiled. "It's a baby girl.."

"Yeah..it feels weird..but I love it. Can't wait for her to be out and in our arms." He chuckled. "How did you guys come to this timeline?"

"Through the temple of this planet." Caleb looked up.

"So let's send you guys back." He smiled and walked with them to the temple, opening it up and walking in. "Hmm.." he looked through the portals. "Ah, here!" He pointed to a portal. "Now go, live your life." He smiled.

Caleb and Rex bowed to them before leaving to their timeline.

"Do I really turn out fat..?" Kanan mimicked Caleb, rolling his eyes.

Rex laughed and pulled him close. "You're beautiful as always dear.."