Haunted

Moonaline

Season 3

No ones POV

Kanan slept in bed with Rex, he snuggled close and grumbled, feeling himself being dragged off the bed. He yawned and woke up, noticing he was on the floor. "What the..? Rex..?"

Rex woke up and looked over at him. "Honey, Whatre you doing on the floor?"

"I don't know..I just woke up.." he frowned.

Rex got up slowly and rubbed his eyes, sitting next to Kanan and rubbed his back. "Okay, how about you go take a shower and go for a walk while I make breakfast okay? It's warm out, it's nice." He smiled and kissed his head, helping him up.

Kanan nods a little. "Sounds good..thanks babe." He kissed his cheek and went to take a shower, he closed the door and locked it, turning the warm water on. He then got undressed and got into the shower, washing his hair and sighing.

The lights started to flicker.

Kanan looked confused. "Hm.." he shrugged as they went to normal and continued his shower. He then got out and got dried off, putting on his pants before screaming in pain.

Rex knocked on the door. "Kanan?!" He unlocked the door and ran over to him. "Kanan..?" He looked at his back and paled. "Oh my god.." he rubbed the scratch marks on kanans back. "Let's get you to the medbay." He helped Kanan up and walked over to the medbay and sat him on the bed, cleaning his wounds. "What happened..?"

"I don't know..I didn't fall..I was just going to grab my shirt." He looked at Rex. "The lights were flickering too..but I didn't think much of it." He put his shirt on and sighed.

He rubbed his cheek. "Stay with me for a while okay?"

Kanan nods and stood up, smiling at Rex. "Sounds good to me."

Rex chuckled and held his hand, walking to the common room. Sitting on the couch next to Ezra. "How's it going kid?"

Ezra yawned and looked up at them. "It's good, got some reports done.."

Kanan looked at him. "Wanna get some rest..?"

Ezra shrugged. "I'm alright.." he snuggled against Kanan and laid his head on kanans shoulder and fell asleep.

Kanan chuckled and looked at Rex. He then groaned and he held his stomach.

Rex frowned. "What's wrong?" He kneeled down by him.

The night sister appeared and smirked. "He belongs to me!!" She picked Kanan up, throwing him into a pile of crates

Ezra frowned and looked up at the night sister. "Kanan??!" He stood up. "How..?" He looked at his saber and grabbed it.

Kanan got up slowly, grabbing his saber. "That's where the scratches came from..." he watched the night sister who then picked him up again and laughs, throwing him against the wall and was knocked unconscious.

Rex ran over to Kanan while Ezra got rid of the night sister. Then also ran over to him. "Kanan?!"

Kanan grumbled and woke up slowly. "Mm..?"

Rex helped him up. "Are you okay love..?"

Kanan nods a little. "I'm going to lay down.."

Ezra frowned. "Let's just make sure you don't have a concussion okay?" He sat Kanan down and had chopper scan him. "Okay, you do but it's not bad..so we can fix this." He put an ice pack to kanans head. "Now you can lay down." He smiled.

Kanan yawned. "Thank you.." he stood up carefully, Rex grabbing his arm and helped him to their room, he laid him down and kissed his head. "I love you.."

"Love you too.." he slowly fell asleep.