Depa

Moonaline

Takes place season 2

No ones POV

Kanan looked at Rex and walked into the cell. "Master..?" He smiled.

Depa looked up at him and looked down.

Rex frowned. "Master depa?" He kneeled in front of her. "Somethings off.."

Kanan nods a little. "I can't put my finger on it..master are you okay..?"

She frowned at them and then went to her cell where her bones were and froze.

Kanan paled. "No...no..." he looked away and got teary. "We need to go..." he sniffled.

Rex grabbed his hand, "it's alright..come on.." he helped Kanan back to the ghost and watch him leave to his room.

Ezra frowned. "What happened? Where's master billaba?"

"Remember when you and Kanan tried to rescue the other master? That's what happened..kanans a little upset right now.."

Ezra frowned and nods a little. "Okay.."

Rex smiled and went to Kanan. "Kanan.." he sat next to him and rubbed his back. "I know it hurts..but these things happen..death is just another part of daily life.." he sighed softly. "Are you gonna be okay..?"

Kanan sniffled and wiped his tears. "I'll live.." he cried a little.

Rex hugged him. "I know my love..."

Kanan snuggled close. "Thank you..."

Rex smiled and nods. "Of course..do you wanna cuddle?"

Kanan nods a little and laid on the bed, letting Rex be the big spoon. He smiled and slowly fell asleep.

"I love you Kanan jarrus.."