Wrong accusation

Moonaline

Season 3

No ones POV

Kanan smiled and sat next to Rex. "This place is nice Rex how did you come to find it?"

Rex held his hand. "I would go to the ends of the galaxy to find the perfect place for you my love."

Kanan chuckled and kissed him lovingly. "I love you.."

"Love you to." He kissed his forehead.

Kanan smiled and snuggled against him.

A man walked over. "Yes, I would like to report an older gentlemen, looks around his 70s, making out with a 30 year old."

Kanan frowned and looked at Rex. "Excuse me? My husband is not 70, he's 35...five years older than me, he has a rare condition in which the testosterone is working too well. Please leave us alone." He frowned and snuggled against Rex.

The man sighed. "On your way? Thank you." He hung up. "The police are on their way." He stayed with them.

Rex frowned. "Sir I assure you we're only five years apart.."

Kanan held Rex close. "Bastard.." he frowned and looked down.

The man huffed and watched the police walk in.

A police woman walked over to the couple. "Rex? Is that you!?" She smiled.

"Ruby?! Ruby!!" He hugged her. "It's been way too long my friend."

Ruby chuckled. "Is this your wife? Hi, I'm ruby. I'm a close friend of Rex."

Kanan smiled and shook her hand. "I'm Kanan..nice to meet you."

She nods. "So I see no problem here, I'll take care of this. Enjoy your night out you two." She waved.

Kanan and Rex sat down and smiled, watching the man get arrested. "I love you Rex.."

"I love you too.". He kissed his cheek.