Accused

@moonaline

After season 4

No ones POV

Kanan smiled at Rex, picking up a baby bottle. "Will we need a baby bottle?"

Rex looked over. "I wouldn't think so because won't you nurse?"

Kanan nods. "That's true, we probably won't need this until Julianne is about two or three years old. Right?"

Rex chuckled. "Whatever you want my love." He rubbed his back and smiled.

Kanan grabbed a toy for Julianne. "A tiny little lothcat plushie." He smiled and placed it on his 8 month bump. "Does that seem good baby girl?"

She kicked it off his belly.

Kanan laughs. "I think that's a good thing. Maybe.." he shrugged and placed it in the cart.

Rex smiled and rubbed his shoulder. "Let's go get some bibs, and some blankets."

Kanan smiled and walked with Rex to the baby section. He smiled and picked up a space blanket. "Look how cute.."

"Their right over here." A man goes to Rex and Kanan with an officer.

Kanan frowned. "Is there a problem officer?"

"This man has stated he saw you stick something under your shirt, creating that bump."

Rex frowned. "Officer, I can assure you my wife here is pregnant with our baby girl Julianne." He looked at them.

Kanan rubbed his bump. "She's kicking as we speak..I wouldn't steal for anything.."

The man frowned. "Prove it!"

The officer held his hand up. "Let me handle this. Could you please show me if you're actually pregnant or not."

Kanan frowned. "I.."

Rex huffed. "Are you kidding me? I'm pressing charges for false report against this man."

The officer frowned and put Kanan in cuffs. "You won't show me the bump. I'm sorry sir."

"My name is Charles maan." He smiled.

Rex frowned. "I'm pressing charges."

Kanan got teary. "Lift my shirt up.."

The officer lifted it and frowned. "I'm sorry sir." He took the handcuffs off.

Kanan ran into the refresher.

Rex looked at the officer. "I want this man arrested..he falsely accused my wife!"

The officer looked at the man and put him in cuffs, arresting him.

Rex ran to the refresher. "Kanan..?" He goes to him. "Kanan..." he held his hands.

Kanan hiccuped. "That was the most humiliating and degrading event of my life.."

Rex kissed his head. "I know..but the man has been arrested..come on..let's get going okay? Finsih shopping for our little girl?" He rubbed his bump.

Kanan smiled a little and stood up. "Okay.." he kissed him. "I love you.."

"Love you too.."